What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did some cleaning myself and was thinking of ya @unclefishstick 😁

full
i mean you coulda made a fort or something:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: yup,this summer has been brutal,sailed way past the record for number of days over 100 this summer...
and the bad thing is that this might be normal from now on...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: yup,this summer has been brutal,sailed way past the record for number of days over 100 this summer...
Well, according to some research I did(Dennis Quaid in Day After Tomorrow), we may turn into high plains Alaska! Once we hit a critical desalination point in the north Atlantic current

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
its been so hot here the last 2 months,i havent been able to get hardly any cuts to root,my mom plants have been choped to death, ive lost about 1/2 my mom cuts because of the heat

Latest posts

Latest posts