What's new

toxic's dump....

Guest02345

first off let me say ive met some really nice people here over the past month. with all the inspirational threads on here ive decided to start my own. so here we go....

soil mix:
1/3 chunky perlite
2/3 happy frog

nutes/supp's:
calmag
maxicrop
roots excelurator
sweet
home brewed tea

hydro logic RO water

strains:
chem4og(seed)
third dimension(seed)
mixed pack(seed)
buddha tahoe(seed)
east coast sour diesel(clone)

this is my first seed run in a few years and im already havin a blast. the chem4og and 3D are 17 days in veg and the mixed pack is 12 days in. all in 1 gallon bags.
the ecsd's just finished rooting in plugs and were tp'd into 16oz cups 2 days ago.

hanfiking

Hey man good luck and all the best to you!!! I will be hanging around to see how you go!

Loving the pictures already!

Guest02345

thanks for the comments hanfiking and pal!!

this will be an ever evolving grow thread. ill be adding new strains over time. so sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

all questions and comments are welcome!!!

Opus53

seeds are always fun if you can afford a few disapointments, wishin you the best man for some keepers

Guest02345

What strains are you planning to do in future? Planning on doing any purple?

ive got a few things in the works;) mainly workin to get back some cuts i used to have. I ran purple erkle for awhile and its the only that i really like. although id love to run the LVPK...heard great things bout that one.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wut it do toxic? Ima grab some popcorn...
I got the mixed pack goin, after chem valley kush Im on the cali connection bandwagon!
:lurk:

hanfiking

Wow that sounds sick i just researched it las vegas purple kush sounds Crispy! I hope it is as
Colourful as it sounds, but lets get this round going first. Whats the temperature like in your
GanjCave?

D

DMXAK47

im taged and all those sound wonderfull. cant wait to see how they turn out.:woohoo:

Guest02345

Wow that sounds sick i just researched it las vegas purple kush sounds Crispy! I hope it is as
Colourful as it sounds, but lets get this round going first. Whats the temperature like in your
GanjCave?

my temps are 72-76 and a rh of 46-54. no ventilation needed yet.

im taged and all those sound wonderfull. cant wait to see how they turn out.:woohoo:

thanks. hope you guys enjoy this thread as much as i do posting:)

Guest02345

well ive been plugging away all day getting a flowering room setup. while its fun it has been quite tedious. measuring dimensions and measuring again, blacking out windows so theyre light tight, sterilizing everything with bleach and spraying for bugs(not that i have them just a preventative measure).

next on the list will be setting up ventilation and hanging lights. then finally adding my babies!!

Guest02345

tuesday update:

Ive moved all but 2 chem4og and 3d into my flower room under a 600 2 days ago. i only seen a lil shock (wilted leaves). they perked right back up after about 12 hours. they are currently loving life. i can see signs of sex on 3 chem4og and 1 3d...but its still too little to see.

phenos of the chem4og i have 4 that are short squat(8"-10") and 10 that are all a lil stretchy(12"-14"). only time will show me the rest of their true differences.

my cali connect mixed pack is coming along quite nicely. im starting to see the differences in the pack already. one is a triploid with a twisted stem.

my ecsd have just started pulling outta the cloning funk. im looking forward to running her again.

pics 1 & 2 third dimension
pics 3-5 chem4og
pics 6 & 7 mixed pack
pic 8 mixed pack triploid
pic 9 ecsd

Latest posts

Latest posts