Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Owners of Vaporizer Mighty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2018, 05:59 PM #1
AndreaEvil

AndreaEvil is on a distinguished road
Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

Hi people,

I was just wondering who does own a vaporizer Mighty such as me, what do you think about ?
I bought in September 2017 with the purpose to quit with joints. My lungs were noticetably affected by smoking +-5joints/day, so I found myself forced to switch to a vaporizer (edibles are not my thing). The first week is “weird” this change from smoking to vapor, because the high that combustion gives you is different. But here comes the health-problem: combustion. Now, roughly 5 months after I bought the vape, I can say that my daily consume of weed is absolutely positively improved, in terms of: saving of weed and saving of health.
I reccommend it 100%
AndreaEvil is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:07 PM #2
Chevy cHaze
Joint Interest

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
Yeah man, vaporizers are "the shit".
I bought my mighty a while ago and I'm using it frequently, but also smoke joints and one of Mello's glass pipes from the cup in Amsterdam last year.
If you're a tobacco guy- just but it on maximum heat, that is almost like combustion smoking a joint ;-)
Funny enough, I just put my weed in the chamber directly on the mesh screen, and a friend of mine now bought a mighty as well and in his' there's a little steel sieve-like insert that sits in the chamber and that you fill with your actual dope.
Mide didn't have this included, but it does make a lot of sense, especially after looking at my mesh screen which is not really looking virgin anymore....

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 PM #3
Carraxe

Carraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really niceCarraxe is just really nice
I have one of these since July. I couldn't go back to burn joints. I use the little metal capsules and when in public I just switch an used one for a new one. No smell at all, and no weed bags needed.

A very nice machine, only drawback being the cost of it.

Cheers

PS. Forgot to say. I use it at 210ºC (maximum heat) to make the most of it, I think it is the best setting. In a smoking session I smoke about one gram, that is about 4 capsules.
Carraxe is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 06:29 PM #4
AndreaEvil

AndreaEvil is on a distinguished road
I have never tried the capsules, actually it makes sense: it’s like carrying more joints when you are outside. So I’ll surely try it.

However Me too, I can’t come back to joints as the taste is horrible! I don’t buy papers/filters/lighters since months, and I’m smoking less in term of amount so I think I have almost recovered the price paid for it.
AndreaEvil is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 06:32 PM #5
Bongi

Bongi is on a distinguished road
I had magic flight box some time ago but I did make hole to the screen...
I am looking for new vaporizer. If anyone has used magic flight box and mighty I would like to hear which you liked more.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 06:45 PM #6
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongi View Post
I had magic flight box some time ago but I did make hole to the screen...
I am looking for new vaporizer. If anyone has used magic flight box and mighty I would like to hear which you liked more.
no contest ,,mighty all day long
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 10:44 PM #7
Shmavis

Shmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to all
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 10:46 PM #8
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?
in all honesty ,no

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:03 PM #9
Shmavis

Shmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyfontazy View Post
in all honesty ,no
Bummer.

Thanks for the quick reply.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 12:01 AM #10
hazyfontazy

i havent found a good 1 yet for bubble or sieved.

the mighty and crafty work great fro bud though

Last edited by hazyfontazy; 01-22-2018 at 12:31 AM..