What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

TheMan13

Veteran
Hows the taste?

To me she tasted like a very sweet hash plant. Although, having been a cigarette smoker for decades my opinion may not be the best or most accurate. I have shared some flowers with other members here so hopefully others will chime in with their thoughts in the near future.

TheMan13

Veteran
Hi all ,
Is there a way to PM on icmag?
Also , where can I get gluekle , looks so so beautiful?

You will be able to PM after 50 posts here.

She's floating around Michigan now and will likely make it to the 2015 Michigan High Times Medical Cannabis Cup next month.

2015%2BMI%2BHigh%2BTimes%2BCannabis%2BCup.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is. Where are you confused ..... I pollinated gg#4 with Querkle.. Theman13 grew some of those seeds and named his Pheno Gluekle...

TheMan13

Veteran
Yes, it is TGA's Querkle that is the paternal parent to this F1 cross. Gluekle is just a nickname I had assumed as it was batted around during others runs of this cross early on.

indoh209

Lol I got super confused.. derdudooooohhh.. I saw the purple frost byte and that that was the mom.. too stopped at the time. Reread today and see all info.. dang me.

She looks stunning bro. Love the color that was added to her by the Querkle dad. I see some glue in your lady but it looks like the dad shined through more. I tested a GG#4 x SourJack for SinCity and I'm finding my keeper pheno is starting to show a lot more traits from the glue mom. I'll get a pic of her up so you can see. She's not a GG#4 dom plant but looks like a nice mix of the parents.

TheMan13

Veteran
Her flowers have really sweetened up in the jar the past few weeks as the chlorophyll transitions into sugar. She smells and tastes like cotton candy now leaving a sweet aftertaste reminiscent of Space Queen and commonly found in many TGA strains. The heavy density of the buds give a slow burn with a very smooth hit. She seems to knockout/couch lock all takers, but no complaints ;-)~

Latest posts

Latest posts