What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
what's up B187!

i got the seeds from a friend of mine who got them from some where i don't know. i'm very lucky. can you even buy DF from the seed banks these days?

the stealth possibilities are great, but remember it looks like weed when it flowers!

peace :)

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
i found some in the GN collection on gypsy's site last night there 60.00 bucks for a pack :crazy: ,im still looking for the SCBB.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
high guys :D

SZ: thanks, me neither ;)

the babies got treated with some nice GH vegetative formula yesterday. mixed it a bit stronger than recommended dosage.

the LST is also working well, lower meristems/growing tips are starting to come out nicely.. a bit of good old leaf-tucking is also assisting this process ;)

stick around, guys. update on the 10th :D

peace!

bentom187

Veteran
thanks ,highonthechronic i appreaciate the hospitality with the seeds :woohoo: :woohoo:, when i get some better genetics ill be sure to send some your way,all i got this year is skunk seeds from a local grower and some seeds from some seriously potent commercial weeds. :rasta:

wotamess

ja, hotc! maak weer kak né!!

nice to see you got it together... pity 'bout og... :confused:
we gotta take the power back!

later champ...
wam

Last edited:

wotamess

schweet boet... (man, it feels good to swing a bit of lingo!!)

i'll be here causing kak all the way through... :D

laters...
wam

ps. what's that 'dark' pic of?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
it's a pic of leaves' shadows on the wall. didn't come out too great. it was a drunk/artistic flare thing? :D

jinne, that stuff is mos kak evil!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
thanks dude ;)

so yeah. looks like the GH is working nicely! must go feed them again just now.. >:)

hoping for one DF female, and i hope the WR is female.. this is the downside when you grow more strains, but fewer plants of each strain :(

germinating some new beans in jiffy peat pots..

2 x NYCD x Orange Bud
2 x Magic Crystal
1 x Super Skunk

hopefully they'll be able to wake up at the same time as me, tomorrow :D

cheers!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hooray! the WR is also a female :D

i suspect the biggest DF is going to be the first male.

gave the babies some full hydro-strength nutes. also ferted the flowering Swazi, full strength, using a little less 'Gro' (nitrogen) and a little more 'Bloom' (phosphorus). don't want my bud to be too leafy.. :D

peace!

sMack-CFS!

Nice! Mind if I ask where youre growing these guys at? Im in the NE, and I cannot WAIT to get my seeds so I can pop em indoors. How long do you vegg them for before putting em outside? I was thinking about a month, but they still might get kinda big. ALthough if its from seed its probably not too much of an issue..

the way I was thinking abou toding it was wait til like the 4th or 5th node, top em, then wait til they recover from the topping to stick em in the dirt under the sun.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
ahoy sMack-CFS! !

NE..? north east of north america? i guess i'm S of the Equator, but in Africa.

as soon as the beans were germinated and had popped their heads out the soil, they went outside.. then they got transplanted from starter pots to vegetative pots after about 1.5 months.

if you want to veg indoors and flower out, then i suggest vegetation @ 18 hours on / 6 hours off until a little over a month when the nodes start to alternate, and the sex is shown. then you can throw 'em outside, and they should get triggered into flowering. as long as there is not more than 12 hours of light per day, i've heard.

instead of topping, rather use LST - low stress training. it's a lot more effective than topping, there is no cutting or harming the plant. i am using LST in this grow (and all others) - note how the plants in the last set of pics have been tied down, and note the lower growing tips starting to come out and become prominant branches.

anyway, i guess now - the next few weeks would be a good time to start them since winter is our next season here in the S. hope your beans come soon! lots of sunlight from when they flower in your summer will do them buds very good!

hope this helps, peace! :D