What's new

Larry OG & Ghost of Leeroy - LED Grow

slipdefeu

Nice :)

Good luck with the larry if that's the first time you grow her, she's capricious, not a great yielder but pretty smoke for sure ;)

Kimura

day 2 of week 4 today. i'm starting to hit them with bloom nutrients at every other watering. the plants are looking great!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

my veg tent, with Scott's OG, 501st OG, Blueberry, Alien OG, Sour OG, and Critical Super Silver Haze.

picture.php

Kimura

day 1 of week 5. the buds are starting to take shape now :) btw, i dont know why, the the picture quality of everything that uploads to icmag sucks... not sure why... sorry about that.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kimura

my second tent is all set up with a new Mars Hydro Epistar 320 !!! this thing is SO FUCKING BRIGHT!!! i'll post a new grow journal once i go into flower. in that tent i have 4 blueberry, 2 alien og, 1 scotts og, and 1 501st OG. had to order a portable AC unit because this new LED gives off a bit more heat than i thought it would. anyway, on to pics of Larry and Leeroy!!!

day 1 of week 6 - getting frosty and smelling like lemons mmm mmmmm!!!!

ghost of leeroy

larry og

Kimura

about 10 more days. i'm just going to run them 9 weeks instead of 10, i have some gorrila glue #4 and blueberry that need to get in that tent. i should harvest on march 12.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
nice grow... I'm playing around with a 48x40'' tent... I have '4' strawberry diesels, n '2' bx1- both from rez.. they are small, as only in a 4'' pot- I'm transplanting this week into 3or4 gallon pots.. I'm using '1' 300w vapar , but have '2' add lights which will hang after transplanting... hoping they r ladies... i'll post some pics ..

Kimura

strawberry diesel sounds good. i dont think ive ever had that before. what are your other 2 lights besides the vipar? i'm more and more impressed with mine every day. i never thought i'd get such dense chunky buds with a fairly inexpensive LED light from amazon. i can't wait to see what i can pull from the Mars Hydro Epistar 320.

Kimura

final weight numbers are in. no pictures quite yet though. it looks quite amazing if i do say so myself. it's in jars curing right now. really hope the smell comes out more cause it was daaaaank.

the larry og smells like dank pencil erasers, and the ghost of leeroy has a dank OG floral smell to it. both look amazing, but the ghost of leeroy really stick out to me as far as smell goes.

134 grams of Ghost of Leeroy

136 grams of Larry OG

so a little over 9 ounces off 4 plants for my first run with this LED. i have 6 GG4 and 3 blueberry under it now, so i plan on pulling even more weight this next time around with the same light.

stay tuned for nug shots!

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice harvest man! How do you like the Vipar? I have the 450w but just have it running in veg so far. Needed and upgrade from CFLs. Any tips? I was reading it was supposed to be a good amount closer in flower vs veg.

Lets see some buds!