What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Outdoors

rod58

a day out fishing !
picture.php

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
In Germany we`ve got outdoors, but not great outdoors. :biggrin: What you see is the former border beetween Mexico, oh sorry, the former border before East and West Germany, or the NATO and the Warsaw Pact. The small mountain on the pic is the Brocken, in East Germany. Since decades by night in the "Walpurgisnacht" are dancing the witches with her brooms. :witch:

picture.php

Walpurgis-Feier_Schade__781x500_.jpg

rod58

hey herman , "not great outdoors" ..from what i've read or seen on the media you guys have some seriously beautiful forests and countryside and shit hot beer and cheese and frauleins and german sausage ! ..:biggrin:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
hey herman , "not great outdoors" ..from what i've read or seen on the media you guys have some seriously beautiful forests and countryside and shit hot beer and cheese and frauleins and german sausage ! ..:biggrin:

All true, but it´s soo smal. If you got an accident as a wanderer in the woods of main for example, it could be that they never find you and you don´t find out of the Woods. In Germany you can crawl out of any Wood and you find a street or somebody else. If I am right, Texas is 3 times bigger than Germany.
But you can get lost in the beer.:biggrin:

rod58

Damn that water looks inviting rod, as it's winter here right now. Whats the water temperature?

green squall its middle of summer here and the water inshore is 21-22c which is not too bad for swimming ..winter time it gets down to 16-17c ., bit chilly ! , not the cold that gets ya though , its those pesky great whites ! ..:biggrin:

rod58

another day out to sea in this beautiful area .. sad to see the end of it and go back to work ..holidays are over !
picture.php

rod58

this would have to be one of the most awesome places in the world ..or maybe the universe . i just don't wont my holidays to end !
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts