What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK a few weeks in

RidgeRebel

cannabiogen i believe. GETMO, correct me if I'm wrong. i hope they're not the same. and as far as what Mo's saying above about breeding; i couldn't agree more.

Don't worry, i haven't forgot the pics, just haven't had a sec to take em. but they're coming.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the yield man. That sucks when you give them all that love and attention and they dont return the favor with a great product. I appreciate the male TahoeF comin by. He dropped his boys off and took a dirt nap. Stinky and profuse flower maker though. A good choice so many thanks on that one. How are the girls treating you? Any chane of pics of the them?

F

Fluffy Clouds

but do you know what? guys.. what sucks the most? grower who is buying seeds without to try to get info on it... :moon:

man, who is growing pck and is disappointed with its mild effect and lower yield, is simply stupid :moon:

there are two big pck threads on icmag... all this info there... pck is not producer and is maybe.. good like breeding tool? wow! you would save your time if you can read!!!!

and last... to compare pck with ogk or rk skunk is simply... it reminds me thread in Chimera´s forum where guy was complaining that mental floss is not like ogk :biggrin: looooooool

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice report. Dead on my take of the strain.... Its pretty pointless. I read cannabiogens strain description and it says it has a potent hash plant effect and relaxing high, two things I didnt get from it. I dont see any reason to breed with this plant, unless u want flowers that smell like roses and turn purple, but itd take a LOT to bring up the yield, so anything u breed with will take a hit on the yield majorly and produce purple flowers that dont smell like weed. Thats a lot of breeding work for someone lookin for some stealth weed that will get them high.

F

Fluffy Clouds

you just dont understand term breeding tool man! getMO.. it doesnt mean it has to be crossable to anything... breeding traits are colour, resin content, flo time and maybe stature for pck.. i think that strains like sandstorm and sugar loaf are good proof for it... maybe og kush lovers dont like sugar loaf, but believe me there are people who love it..

pck is unique strain, true hashplant, great tool if you want add some of this special character to some other strain, its great for it... if not, you have different standards, but to think that potency and effect is the same, its not correct... its great tool to cross it with pure sativas, cause it has not heavy devastating effect which helps to keep sublime and finest qualities of sativas in hybrid, but with floweing time shorter thx to pck influence..

killing feilds its just jack herrerxbb i think.. JH is in everything... fuckin bore! if you want to have JH in every cross ok, your choice...

you dont see reason to breed with this plant cause you dont like it, it happens.. :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I can see where it could be a breeding tool I guess, different strokes for different folks, but stand alone product its not a good smoke.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
If people read threads and then used that to determine if they are gonna grow a variety then what is the point in buying seeds to begin with? The search is for the best plant possible and just because a thread gives opinions of others it doesnt mean it is the end all for decision making. Growers have diff skills, methods, environments, etc so just because you didnt get a certain type of plant doenst mean that in my grow I cant get something different. Sheeple on ICmag follow threads and decide if that is something they want to grow or not. To tell someone they are stupid and dont know much shows ur an asshole.

Now ur second post about my guy's breeding knowledge based on what he has given us in this thread is off again as well. Who the fuck is talking about Killing fields or Jack H anyways. No one asked you for your snide comments and no certainly asked about your musings on Jack H and what it is crossed to or Sugarloaf.

Last edited:

RidgeRebel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the same results. Very pretty plant one the the prettiest.. Potency was not there for me.. It would be better as a Bubble run or oil.. If I was going after a Purple I would get CBG Peyote Purple.. I have grown lots of this and its fantastic. I made a cross with Querkle some really good dank :) Solid nugs this was my first plant of the cross. I sent in 200? seeds to the bay as freebies..

picture.php

Actually DGS did make a cross using PCK. Magenta 99 PCK X C99.. Much more potent the PCK. Unclefishstick is just finishing a run...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow man those were beautiful pics in flower...too bad it doesnt finish up that good. yeah i would have a hard time moving those nugs regardless of the color, real skimpy looking....

i think hitting it with a larger yielding strain might make it a bit more appealing...

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well sorry to hear.. but on the other hand disappointment only highlights the good in return.

don't grow DJ short then.......

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks for posting this I was about to have a go at pck but ill pass on the account of this.

BTW magenta 99 is pck X DTC99 ((durbon X thai)X cc99).

...and there are purple phenos of it, which coincidentally enough are said to be slightly less potent then the green phenos which is probably a good indication. Still.... there's good reviews on it I have a pack but haven't popped em yet

Latest posts

Latest posts