What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

300w led recommended

Gnashin

Just wanted fo let people know. I orderd this light form amazon for 79$ and it workz good. Got it for my veg and they are growing great.

Cheers
attachment.php
:thank you:

Attachments

• 20161130_125655.jpg
    20161130_125655.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 7
C

cannaisok

You can harvest 20gramms with 150watts and be happy.
on the other hand, yielding 150gr. with 150watts... and still looking for improvement, is possible too :)

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I use 1000 watts per plant and yield 12 ounces. Scale that down to 125 watts and I would expect 1.5 ounces.

For a personal grow the yield pays for the light in a single growing cycle, sure seems reasonable to me.

C

cannaisok

im from europe and electricity is twice the price from US electricity, thats why im shaking my head. my 4x4flower room has 250watts of cree3590 led and covering >2x4 with 900PPFD(power of >600wHPS).
my veg room has cxa3070@32w per 17"x17"(45x45cm) and more light reading than with 70watts CDM/HPS at same space, plus hps needs extra cooling... led brought me down from over400W to <300W total(including all coolers and fans)

so to speak my 70-100w LED are almost equal to your 300W...

but i dont doubt that you can grow 1-4 medium-small plants in scrog with this light on a small footprint and have very good quality results, but yal never get that adequate yield >0.7gpw or so

but a 400$diy light with high tech parts can yield >1gps easypeasy (organic living soil)
thats why i was dicking a little.

I had a 186watts 120-3watt led light with multicolored LEDs back in the days and 0.6 with LST or scrog was possible without suffering of quality. (used big airpots,coco, biobiz,multiple watering per day)

good luck, and HAVE FUN, thats important as well!
If you have fun, you spend more time for it, if you sppent more time, you think more and thats how you become better!

goodbye ICMag, was a great unforgettable time here!