Buckfast

Attachments

• e23158ad1c0886b7d89a3575bc703e01_grande.jpg
    e23158ad1c0886b7d89a3575bc703e01_grande.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
750 mL 150 proof for 75 grams steeped in the freezer for at least three months filtered through a French press and held at or below 30 Fahrenheit.

It's a year old and works like a charm.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Fresh squeeze lime juice with cold water and a bit of maple syrup. Let's call it LIMEonade.

burmese

bottle of slovakian original ,,borovička,,
alcohol from juniperus communis,, i bet i smoke some ganja//now i have kalichakra x cash crop//and drink till morning some two more bottles

M

moose eater

11.2 oz bottle of 'Paulaner Salvator' Double-Bock/Doppel-Bock, 7.9% abv, from Munich. A favorite of mine when I'm ignoring budget-related common sense. Rarely buy it, but scored a deal on a 24-case of the stuff during an Oktoberfest sale....

Then.... cleaning HRV pre-filters that have been in storage for the summer, while the MERV-8 filters took their place for the warmer, silt-filled months, that have more pollen, fine particulates, and seeds in the air.

'Boogieman'

Opened 95 proof everclear to get the resin off my fingers and took a swig, shit is nasty. Will stick to the much better homemade moonshine that comes about this time of year.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Essence water pH 10 with cal mag zinc acetate and hibiscus stays in your intestines instead of moving too fast. It is good tasting and feels better more physiological drinking cal mag zinc acetate hibiscus water than filtered water or tap water.

Image searching terms "google bing essence water" on bing retrieved

(Final stage of a reverse osmosis filter)
APEC FI-PHPLUS-QC US MADE 10" High Purity pH+ Calcium Carbonate Alkaline Filter

M

moose eater

Opened 95 proof everclear to get the resin off my fingers and took a swig, shit is nasty. Will stick to the much better homemade moonshine that comes about this time of year.

We used 198 proof Everclear to make liqueurs, but I've got a bottle here I brought back from Arizona last winter (we can only get the 151 proof Everclear in Alaska the last I checked). I figure that's what the stuff's best for; either the punch in a home-made liqueur, such as home-made Kahlua, or an oil extract where you want to use only ingestion-safe alcohol.

'Boogieman'

We used 198 proof Everclear to make liqueurs, but I've got a bottle here I brought back from Arizona last winter (we can only get the 151 proof Everclear in Alaska the last I checked). I figure that's what the stuff's best for; either the punch in a home-made liqueur, such as home-made Kahlua, or an oil extract where you want to use only ingestion-safe alcohol.

My bad I made a mistake, it's 190 proof, 95% alcohol.

M

moose eater

Another Paulaner Salvator Doppel-Bock @ 7.9% alcohol by volume, from Munich.. Supposedly a 375 year old recipe that alleges adherence to the German Purity laws (nothing but hops, malt, and H2O.

At 28 degrees F. outside, it was just the ticket for loading a non-running vehicle onto an automobile transporter trailer, and getting it chained down.

Chores, a puff or 3, and then cooking dinner.