What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the hills of beautiful British Columbia

PARADOX

The greenhouse is a madhouse right now.. SO Many bush trees. Just starting to see the pre flowers pop now. Full steam a head with this beatch! The outdoor patch is rather sexy also. I promise pics right away!

jessethestoner

sounds great. i'm in the process of cutting my autos so it's only the semi autos and greenhouses now.

keep on knocking it out of the park! i want to see how you're crop finishes up?
when do you expect to be finished harvesting?

PARADOX

mid october im thinking.. we tend to get a pretty dry fall in this valley so with my propane heater and dehumidifier(s) we should be good to go

PARADOX

couple new pics of the jungle..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PARADOX

The rubbermaid is 20 gallons and the soil bed underneath is about another 40 gallons worth. The roots have gone down into the ground and are spreading all over the place. Pretty stoked on her :)

Thanks for pop'n in bro!

jessethestoner

no problem i'm so jealous lol.
i've got to make due with the hortilabs spg bx3 and hope i get something good, not that thats bad but it's not the og

PARADOX

Ya man just ghetto polly for now. I have two huge rolls of greenhouse polly that will cover the greenhouse(s) in one single sheet. But im going to wait till after the 5 feet of snow drop and put the greenhouse film up next year/season. :)

Kman1965

That is an awesome setup. I know its alot of work but thats got to be whole lot of fun. in a gorgous part of the world to.

PARADOX

everything is coming along nicely! Colas are stacking about 10 days faster outside vs the greenhouse. But its all coming along great. About to smash everything with a ewc/alfalfa/bat guano tea to make them smile. We have had on and off again rain for the past couple weeks. With the sun thats due im sure everything will bust out very hard.

i'll grab some update pics asap

catalyte

Veteran
so refreshing to see plants under the sun... they all look healthy, here's to a great finish :tiphat: