What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 (20 x 50) Greenhouses Baller Style

F

firefox

Securityfirst that is the buisness. credit where its due and its due here i take my :tiphat: to you and co.

strongbox18

Thanks for sharing this with us, it's' gona be really interesting, im gonna pull up a chair and pay close attention to this one.

somoz

Veteran
Thanks for sharing this Security, these type of threads are such effective and useful tools for so many growers that enough cannot be said for them. Some questions, was there a debate at all whether to go with the concrete floors or use the native soil and amend it to create a generator soil type of situation in the ground? So instead of rocking smarties, going in ground and building the soil season after season, but I guess since you are doing deps this could be problematic----maybe a better option if you are going full season in them.

Also, where did you decide to purchase the greenhouses from, sorry if you posted this already but I may have missed it. Hope you guys have a great season and look forward to seeing that white fire boom out for you!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice thread SF this is a dope grow.....surprised it costed so much to set that up my friend back east damn near built a small family house for that kind of money, but that contractor wants his cut so shiiieett.....4 commercial dehueys that big ballin status right there!

the roots on those whitefire clones are ridiculous...i never get roots lke that in rockwool...whats their secret method lol

Gooey

Any new pics amigo? really would love to see some plants in there loving life...thanks again for sharing, peace and positive vibes to you and yours

Securityfirst

Some new pics

Some new pics

Bobby S , Screws, Laylow , Firefox , Gooey , Fattie, Swayzie , Strongbox , High desert Joe , , Maina , Manstien Thanks for the well wishes

Yes for prop 215, the cost is ridiculous so far, 70k for 6 months sponsorship of a hippy family, a family of fucking goats , some vegetables and 2 kickass greenhouse's thats what we have so far. Harvest coming 9/4,,,,,,that'll b ten weeks. I just dropped 3000 more on clones and vegg equipment just some t-5's and nutes. These pictures are at 3 weeks in. They are all being fed house and garden.

>

Grape Stomper 400 gallon outdoor