What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

G

grapepunched

who owns the beatles catalogue now???!

RIP Michael if you are really dead.
May your music make people happy after you are gone.

-gp

Mr. Burgundy

"Damn.....3 white celebrities dead this week....."

IGRO that was classic my man..classic.

Regardless of his crazy ways, he is part of the soundtrack of my youth, and I cut him slack for that...

But not that much.

Boat Drinks

Stay Classy!

Last edited:

K Double O

ALL this hate on the king of pop. WTF?

He made Thriller.

Thriller.

Perhaps the greatest album of all time. Next to the Beatles White Album.

An accomplishment like that is monumental in itself.

I am not condoning his personal exploits, but damn. You people are cold. Feasting on the dead like vultures. Thats not cool.

Hopefully karma passes you up on your death date.

RIP Mike

S

SmokeMan

Michael Jackson Died today

Michael Jackson Died today

Sad day for his family. RIP michael!

R

randude101

I seen an interview with Paul McCartney (I am a huge fan of his). He and Michael were working on some stuff at the time and Paul told him that buying music rights was a good inventment. Shortly after that Michael outbid Paul in buying his own music back in an auction.

C

cork144

...well best start a conspiracy thoery.......ever thought that he might have faked his own death?

instantly said this, had read a newspaper article that he was being sued for breaking a concert contract or somthing.

when you have money, you can do anything.

M

movingtocally

instantly said this, had read a newspaper article that he was being sued for breaking a concert contract or somthing.

when you have money, you can do anything.
Somebody is telling Gypsy that it's cool to be rich?

Why!? Michael!! WHY?

Why!? Michael!! WHY?

:*( rip
michael-jackson-concert-2.jpg

R

randude101

Al Sharpton is saying on TV right now that Michael wasn't treated fairly. He said that about a dozen times. Nobody loves the sound of their own voice more than Al.