What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
DM me on IG again, maybe you have a different name there?

The cuts that I got at Gene Traders (chem dog, sis and wedding cake) are all healthy and thriving.

I also popped a pack of locomotive breath beans, 8 so far.Looking forward to the hunt.

I would love to do a face to face smoke out with you. I would also like to have a conversation about the Blockhead crosses that I have been working for awhile now, really like where a couple of them have lead me. I believe that I dropped a sample of one on you in Springfield.

If there is any chance of getting that ecsd cut, just point me in the right direction. I can't pm here, sent a message on IG. I don't have much of a web presence, kind of a quiet man.............

Flippr

Hi Chunky, just noticed they have Scout Breath for sale at Caroline's Cannabis in Uxbridge MA. Just FYI and FWIW...

HerbChambers

Gene Traders secret pop up sesh March 20. 6 to 11. See their Instagram post for further details.

I’m guessing this is partly in response to NECann not allowing direct seed sales at the convention center this year.

asdfasf

Gene Traders secret pop up sesh March 20. 6 to 11. See their Instagram post for further details.

I’m guessing this is partly in response to NECann not allowing direct seed sales at the convention center this year.
Canceled(sic) due to state limit.
I got bummed out before I saw that it got cancelled. I hope the one on may 2nd doesn't get cancelled.

SilentJohn617

New to this forum. Just moved to MA from Cali. Looking for recommendations on getting some clones from a reputable person. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

G

Are these always held at the same venue or are they spread around the state ? Its a 16 plus hour drive one way for me via google maps.

HerbChambers

They’re spread about the state, but mass isn’t very big if you’re already driving 16 hours to get here.

But as others have said these events are likely postponed until further notice about the ‘Rona.

Are these always held at the same venue or are they spread around the state ? Its a 16 plus hour drive one way for me via google maps.

Seems the location changed from southeast, to central, to western mass. I'm adjusting accordingly, and as usual, hoping to see some real gene traders there. Anyone making it?

Attachments

• 20200531_162850.jpg
    20200531_162850.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 16

HerbChambers

Seems the location changed from southeast, to central, to western mass. I'm adjusting accordingly, and as usual, hoping to see some real gene traders there. Anyone making it?

Western mass now? The last location I had heard was south of the mass pike and east of 495.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
there were more seed vendors at the last one than customers practically, I sold 5 packs of seeds at it.

vendors left with hundreds of unsold clones, like 3-400 easy sitting out on tables when it was over.

some of them were actually legit too, the apple guy was there and he had a few elite clones that didn't sell, don't see him listed as a vendor either...

I gave away about 20 packs there though so maybe a few Massholes might be growing out the Bagseed bomb this summer...

Central America's got a leg up on y'all it's almost harvest time down there.

Locomotive Breath
picture.php

GMOGKB
picture.php

Poison Breath
picture.php

Scout Breath
picture.php

I learned I don't have to pay $$$ and drive hours to give my genetics away, I can do it for free at home in my recliner...:biggrin:

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371700

T

TakenByTheSky

I was going to go but last time the clone selection was just meh, I grabbed Cory haim stardawg, I saw a few other elites like wedding cake but the rest were just seed finds and a lot of shit that just wasn't that special.

I don't need anymore seeds, I have a million of those I mostly just look for good clones. I'll probably skip this one and maybe go to the next one because this one has been a total shit show this far.

It doesn't seem like the average person going to these shows is really all that weed savvy. Good cuts were just sitting there and no one seemed interested. It seems like maybe other states like Colorado and Cali ppl know more about shit

Western mass now? The last location I had heard was south of the mass pike and east of 495.

Hey man, wassup. Yea, they changed vicinity from central (really more like SE Mass), to Hadley/Northampton/Western Mass areas... More of a hike for me, but anywhere less than 2 hrs is a breeze

I gave away about 20 packs there though so maybe a few Massholes might be growing out the Bagseed bomb this summer...

Poison Breath
View Image

I learned I don't have to pay $$$ and drive hours to give my genetics away, I can do it for free at home in my recliner...:biggrin:

This guy's thread is killin it... that Poison Breath, though 😍

I was going to go but last time the clone selection was just meh, I grabbed Cory haim stardawg, I saw a few other elites like wedding cake but the rest were just seed finds and a lot of shit that just wasn't that special.

I don't need anymore seeds, I have a million of those I mostly just look for good clones. I'll probably skip this one and maybe go to the next one because this one has been a total shit show this far.

It doesn't seem like the average person going to these shows is really all that weed savvy. Good cuts were just sitting there and no one seemed interested. It seems like maybe other states like Colorado and Cali ppl know more about shit

I hear ya, but honestly I have a proclivity for discovering new-to-me genetics, so :shucks:

I've bought seed find clones and regretted it, but traded seed finds and been happy w the results. I've also gotten elites that have been some of the most memorable smokes and/or mommas ever! I went to an event broke, w nothing but flowers and beans and had a great time shooting the shit w other growers and vendors, sampling and bartering in kind...
But - whether bought, traded, gifted, etc., nothing beats talking to the breeder/grower of said flowers, beans, or clones about their shit or what's currently driving their passions -aroma of stank dank in the air makes it complete:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts