What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbor Bud, Bud from Neighbors

St. Phatty

First one is a Sugar Black Rose cross.

attachment.php

I gave the seedling to my neighbor, this is some of the bud.

Second one is some of the densest bud I have ever tried to cut up with a scissors. It should come up with explosives or something, it is fvcking DENSE. Using scissors on it is like cutting a piece of rock. Maybe I could use a cutting laser or a diamond saw. /sarc

It has a nice sweet smoke, sort of like White Widow. Just hard to break up. It's from Hugo Oregon.

attachment.php

You wouldn't know it but I take dozens of Cannabis pics every week. But I'm not satisfied with the quality of the photos.

This one is a ZTE smart phone.

It's about 2592 x 1944 resolution.

Has anybody tried one of those clip on type Smartphone lenses ?

attachment.php

I know there's a lens that will help me get better macro-ish pictures and also better depth of field.

I'm in awe of some of your pictures. Your macros and depth of field is like looking at old fashioned analog color photos, on my screen. i.e. really hi-fidelity.

I got a few more bags of different dried buds. I grew a Blueberry Headband cross (Indica) and a Blue OG cross (Sativa).

Feel free to post your own neighbor bud pics.

These pics were taken using flash in the kitchen.

Attachments

• IMG 20160930 131158 388
    IMG 20160930 131158 388
    115 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20190224_182212_+__indica.jpg
    IMG_20190224_182212_+__indica.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20190224_182212_+__indica2.jpg
    IMG_20190224_182212_+__indica2.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 65

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I hear the clip on things are quite good. I have seen pictures with them actually, and had no complaint. I still use a magnifying glass though. Taking great macro shots, since the early days of camera phones.

I have considered a thread on how dense a bud should be. Perhaps with a testing procedure. As sometimes I won't smoke things, because their appearance screams growth regulators.

Latest posts

Latest posts