What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've been saying for four years that the facebook Patriot rebel fighting force is "gonna do nuttin". In the catagory of "Badassness" they fall somewhere between butterflies and LARP nerds. A few might accidentally fall into limited skirmishes here n there by "exercising their 2A rights" in the wrong fukn place at the wrong fukn time, like that future sex doll that killed a couple people at the blm protest, but it will be limited to dumb shit like that.

Yeah posers. I think so too but many are concerned.

There is a ting with Facebook called 'algorithms'. Everybody gets a custom news feed tailored to their broadcasted likes. Two people get different stories for the same happenings. This could be problematic.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

There is a ting with Facebook called 'algorithms'. Everybody gets a custom news feed tailored to their broadcasted likes. Two people get different stories for the same happenings. This could be problematic.

more like "is" problematic...we can see the results of that here in the speakers corner quite clearly...there's a disconcertingly large percentage of americans living in an alternate reality...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran

Not if you stay the fuck off facebook!:biglaugh:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
more like "is" problematic...we can see the results of that here in the speakers corner quite clearly...there's a disconcertingly large percentage of americans living in an alternate reality...

the gop is slick man,

they bought up a bunch of failing radio stations in small towns across america.

kept their logos and everything the same, same local reports and sports, weather, etc...

but they’re sneaking in juuuussssst a touch of the qanon horseshit.
enough to keep disinformation alive in the minds of people very isolated from population centers.

add in social media with folks that are already in a small circle to begin with, all sharing and liking the same disinformation...

eventually, a false story you and i can discern rather easily,
becomes a reality for them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fox News Alert : Today Neil Cavuto and Fox cut off Trump Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

Too much bullshit and false allegations even for Fox. :D

[YOUTUBEIF]mPFK6tf2fqQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i don't pay much attention to the news or tv in general...more fun to get high and ride bikes in the desert with friends

X

xavier7995

Pretty embarrassed about it, but I am honestly disappointed a bit that nothing happened. Folks out in the world are pissed off, sometimes that shit just needs an outlet. Punch each other a bit and we might feel better and bond over detention or some middle school stuff. It isnt noble or glorious. Words seem to be failing us though, best to let off some steam before the lid blows off. Hopping in a mosh pit and punching people/getting punched made me feel better as an angsty young fellow, maybe it will do the same for the nation.

What am I gonna do with my toilet paper mountain now?!?!?!?!

Ps: Shoutout to armedoldhippy during these trying times, had nice chats about arms that translated to talking my crazy wife down from building tiger pits in the front yard. We just gonna wait till it chills to get her a lady sized gun at a good price, the pause to chat about it made me realize some stuff and take a deep breath.

midwest

If you would have told me 20 years ago that the Democrats were going to be pushing for widespread censorship on the internet and the Republicans would be pushing back against it I wouldn't have believed it.

indagroove

Veteran
Fox News Alert : Today Neil Cavuto and Fox cut off Trump Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

Too much bullshit and false allegations even for Fox. :D

[YOUTUBEIF]mPFK6tf2fqQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Murdock is smart enough to know when to jump before going down with the ship. His boy lost, he knows it, and now he needs to find a new angle. I think his daughter is a liberal. Maybe FOX changes when he dies..

SuperBadGrower

I think they are going to pull a Gore v Bush. I think they want to provoke americans into armed conflicts so they can televise it. Then they can bring in even more stringent measures than after 9/11 to further centralize things.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Barr just gave prosecutors the green light to investigate voter fraud claims. I wonder what they're trying to manufacture. I believe they're trying to pull another Gore versus Bush. But that was just one state. Biden has a lead in quite a few so it's not going to be as easy.

Did anyone see that walking corpse McConnell today talking about Republicans keeping Senate seats and also picking up some house seats. Then goes on to speculate about voter fraud. He thinks we're stupid enough to not know that people elect senators, representatives and presidents on the same sheet of paper. So if he thinks there's voter fraud voting for the president that would nullify any Republican victories in the Senate and House. He's counting on people to be too stupid to realize that.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
the way i understand the barr memo is:
he just threw everyone (rudy, don jr, et al) chasing false claims about election fraud under the bus.

the memo clearly states the doj should only investigate irregularities that if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual state.

and that number equals zero

:joint:

Klompen

If you would have told me 20 years ago that the Democrats were going to be pushing for widespread censorship on the internet and the Republicans would be pushing back against it I wouldn't have believed it.

How old are you anyway? Sure the Democrats have a long history of wanting to censor or create "political correctness" standards, but you must be living under a rock or way too young to remember if you don't think Republicans are all about censorship when they want to be. If you don't believe me, put up a statue of satan somewhere and see how much they respect your free speech.

Cannavore

Veteran
Lydia, Tim Pool's co-host, masking off;

(Tim Pool is one of if not the largest YouTube/Independent video news channels for those that don't know)

EmQ5ulJXcAAqqet

EmQ5ulIW8AA7jKR

Latest posts

Latest posts