Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Mars Hydro > Tonygreens tsw2000 unboxing

Thread Title Search
Tonygreens tsw2000 unboxing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2020, 08:27 PM #11
dddaver

dddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivor
2 questions:

1. How big is your tent?
2. How far away from light can you have drivers?

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:29 AM #12
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
Stacking great! Some leds you have a little lag from not enough red light. Not in this #marshydro spectrum.
We added more red chips for TS and SP lights.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2020, 06:22 AM #13
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
We added more red chips for TS and SP lights.
It shows. Faster to flower set and harder stacking than my other leds. My other commercial popular brand led I like to put my old hps on angled from the side for a few hours end of day for the first couple weeks because it is slow to start. Not needed here with this mars hydro.

That makes it excellent as a veg flower combo. This one can do it all at a high level and a great price.

I'm keeping mine about 24 inches away.
I can check how long the ballast cords are but to be honest these do not get very hot at all! At dimmer settings they are warm to the touch. At max you can hold your hand on them for awhile.

I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache.

My veg went great, flower looking great too!

I'd like to see an old heath Robinson style tree grow with a horizontal overhead and a couple of these vertical on the sides ha.
Tonygreen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:40 AM #14
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynehead Tom View Post
Looking real nice under that light eh Tony?
gonna follow along and see how they turn out
Pretty happy with this little work horse.
She is looking great compared to my last run that was decimated by flood and bugs.
This is post mite clean up attempts so real happy right now.

If you look close you can see some glue leaf crinkle. She is naturally this darker olive color so I'm happy to see her at week 4 and not be trashed from bugs ha.. Amazing brancher and a bittersweet grapefruit/peel nose on top of the glue funk. The buds make a nice thud when they fall in buckets.

Karma told me the sour d pollen was older. Doesnt look like a huge seed set so we will see some good flowers. I can tell because on a hard pollination it will knock back pistil production. We slowed a bit but do have some new hairs pushing. Maybe the new ones will rub a stray pollen grain ha!

I've got some crinkle and some browning pistils so hope I see swelling soon and gets few to work more at least. Maybe she will surprise me. Just pollinated last week so we will see... send good vibes for a bean or two to start swelling! I tried for a long time to catch a sour d drop but failed, then Karma hit me with the blessing so I'll be happy with 1 bean tbh lol. I'll work it out ha.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:48 AM #15
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Quote:
It shows. Faster to flower set and harder stacking than my other leds. My other commercial popular brand led I like to put my old hps on angled from the side for a few hours end of day for the first couple weeks because it is slow to start. Not needed here with this mars hydro.

That makes it excellent as a veg flower combo. This one can do it all at a high level and a great price.

I'm keeping mine about 24 inches away.
I can check how long the ballast cords are but to be honest these do not get very hot at all! At dimmer settings they are warm to the touch. At max you can hold your hand on them for awhile.

I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache.

My veg went great, flower looking great too!

I'd like to see an old heath Robinson style tree grow with a horizontal overhead and a couple of these vertical on the sides ha.
Thanks for the positive words.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2020, 05:28 AM #16
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Getting frosty! This Gorilla Bubble bx5 is dusted with Karma G sour d bx3, hopefully it makes a few beans even though it was older!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:20 AM #17
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:23 AM #18
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

If anyone thinks they see a seed let me know!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 06:19 PM #19
DopeyMcSmoker

DopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to beholdDopeyMcSmoker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
...I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache...
I was nearly certain that I'd need a mini-split for my 6x6 room with a 4x4 bed in it. But after monitoring the leaf surface temperatures under LM301h white and Cree XP-G3 red LEDs, it's becoming clear that I probably won't need any supplemental cooling. The light keeps the room at about 79F, and I want about 81 since the leaves are running around 76F at the moment.

Lovely flowers, by the way!

Peace
DM

Old 09-20-2020, 07:20 PM #20
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
Frosty buds there !!!

well done
- Sweet seeds 7th competition ( active ) : Killer Kush Auto

- HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

bibi40 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.