What's new

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

G

Will be interesting to see the results of the the 4x4 Led space.
The dreaming dub is looking fine. My ECBB is fast too.

Shit pics but you get the idea.
DD wk 6
picture.php

ECBB wk5
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Dots, whats the Dreamin Dubble smell like?
One of my 4 has hardly any smell, but has the stickiest resin. It's kinda nuts that it's so absolutely sticky with out a smell. She's really swollen too!

A piece of litmus paper stuck to finger and when I pulled it off the backside of the litmus paper staid stick to my finger tip. It literally glued the paper to my skin.

Another one of the four has buds just as big but they haven't started their calyx swell yet.

G

Dots, whats the Dreamin Dubble smell like?
One of my 4 has hardly any smell, but has the stickiest resin. It's kinda nuts that it's so absolutely sticky with out a smell. She's really swollen too!

A piece of litmus paper stuck to finger and when I pulled it off the backside of the litmus paper staid stick to my finger tip. It literally glued the paper to my skin.

Another one of the four has buds just as big but they haven't started their calyx swell yet.

Strong and wrong man, mouldy basement, old sativa, granny's purse, citrus on the back perhaps.

I took one down today #tinydub small sour dub looking nugs, similar smell as above but less.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm running out of veg space. The three bloom tents are full and the one that will finish first is taking it's sweet ass time. So..
Time for another expansion/upgrade!
Ordered the new 2000d tents from AC Infinity. They are on sale right now if they aren't sold out. Got a 3x3 from The AC Infinity website, but they were sold out of the 2x2s so I ordered one from their Amazon store.
Gonna temporarily put my HydroGrowsLed (meant for a 2x2) in the new 3x3. I will use this for extra veg space, and next month order a 315lec to place in the 3x3 permanently.
Then put the g
Hgl in the 2x2.
Once those are set up, I will be growing in one 4x4, three 3x3s, one 2x2, three closet spaces, and I'm using a cheapo 2x2 for drying.
Eventually I'll upgrade to a 3x3 got drying and place the dry tent in a different room than the growing tents

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
How are you managing the humidity and temps in the tents? Is each one vented outside individually?

All closets and tents exhaust into bedroom with a window unit Air-conditioner. Also have a 6" 420ish cfm airtec fan pulling the heat from the bedroom ceiling and blowing it downstairs. Sometimes it keeps the downstairs warmer. I used to have it exhausting up and out the chimney. It got rid of the heat and drink perfectly, but one day I came home and my whole hillbilly "town" smelled like a weed factory. Now I exhaust back in to the house for those instances like that when it's time for a new carbon filter. At least now it smells inside first instead of outside.

The air conditioner has a dehumidifier only mode. I'm going to get a dehumidifier soon just incase it gets to humid this summer.

G

I'm running out of veg space. The three bloom tents are full and the one that will finish first is taking it's sweet ass time. So..
Time for another expansion/upgrade!
Ordered the new 2000d tents from AC Infinity. They are on sale right now if they aren't sold out. Got a 3x3 from The AC Infinity website, but they were sold out of the 2x2s so I ordered one from their Amazon store.
Gonna temporarily out my HydroGrowsLed (meant for a 2x2) in the new 3x3. I will use this for extra veg space, and next month order a 315lec to place in the 3x3 permanently.
Then put the g
Hgl in the 2x2.
Once those are set up, I will be growing in one 4x4, three 3x3s, one 2x2, three closet spaces, and I'm using a cheapo 2x2 for drying.
Eventually I'll upgrade to a 3x3 got drying and place the dry tent in a different room than the growing tents
I don't want to say it but.. you're turning into ~useless~ :laughing: just kidding
Creaming about the LEC.
You're murderising it over there, garden is looking primo.
What's the 3x3 go for?
I have a few 1m X 1m and a couple are 2.3m high or 8ft

All closets and tents exhaust into bedroom with a window unit Air-conditioner. Also have a 6" 420ish cfm airtec fan pulling the heat from the bedroom ceiling and blowing it downstairs. Sometimes it keeps the downstairs warmer. I used to have it exhausting up and out the chimney. It got rid of the heat and drink perfectly, but one day I came home and my whole hillbilly "town" smelled like a weed factory. Now I exhaust back in to the house for those instances like that when it's time for a new carbon filter. At least now it smells inside first instead of outside.

The air conditioner has a dehumidifier only mode. I'm going to get a dehumidifier soon just incase it gets to humid this summer.
I used to exhaust a dual hose portable into the next room and then dump that out through a carbon filter. C02 and carbon scrubber in the main room.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't want to say it but.. you're turning into ~useless~ :laughing: just kidding
Creaming about the LEC.
You're murderising it over there, garden is looking primo.
What's the 3x3 go for?
I have a few 1m X 1m and a couple are 2.3m high or 8ft

It's on sale right now for $99. Anything over $100 gets free shipping. So I added a $26 6" duct booster with speed controller that I needed. Then I googled coupon code and ended up getting both and shipping for $107.09

G

It's on sale right now for $99. Anything over $100 gets free shipping. So I added a $26 6" duct booster with speed controller that I needed. Then I googled coupon code and ended up getting both and shipping for $107.09
Duct booster is handy af. With a speed controller: mindblown.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Creaming about the LEC.

I love my sunsystems 315lec (CMH)!
Out of all my lights it's my favorite so far.
And there's hardly any heat! Especially with the remote ballast removed from the tent.
And it's my favorite light for working around. Closest to natural sunlight. No yellow hue like hps, no blue hue like my, and I hate working under blurples.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Duct booster is handy af. With a speed controller: mindblown.

For the 3x3 600w hps (remote ballast) in the air cooled hood I exhaust with the AC Infinity Cloudline T6.
But in the 3x3 with the CMH I just use a 6" duct booster.
Actually I also exhaust the 4x4 tent with the 1200 real watts of led with a 8" duct booster from AC Infinity.

I really like their products so far. I'm interested in their carbon filters, but the cheap price throws me off. I've battled with the short cheap filters that only lasted 3 months, and now I'm stuck on Phat filters.
Just installed a brand new 6" x 24" phat filter this morning.