What's new

Mazarilla From Urban Legends

NeDank

It took about 2 hours to trim. Which is fine because I enjoy trimming for the most part it is relaxing. I just put on some music and get to it.

NeDank

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just checked trichs on Fighting Gorillaz 100% cloudy yay! It will have to wait a week for Gorilla Cookie to get done drying before chop. By then I should have some amber. Then the only thing left from this grow will be Sour Cheese Auto maturing seed. This grow has far exceeded my expectations and I would most definitely recommend anyone try Urban Legends. [/FONT]

NeDank

Today is update day.

The plants are growing well and quite frosty I must say. Sour Cheese auto is probably the frostiest strain I've grown.

On to the pics

Fighting Gorillaz

picture.php

SCA
picture.php

Fighting
picture.php

Fighting

picture.php

SCA - Probably should have gotten a better pic ah well next time
picture.php

NeDank

As you can see I got a bit of leaf scorch from the lights. The buds are fine though. Everything is doing well and I am happy.

On to the pics

Fighting Gorillaz
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seeded Sour Cheese Auto
picture.php

picture.php

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
Nice Nedank !

Enjoy !

I strongly recommand you to buy something like calcium and magnesium from any brand if you like to grow them 24/0 h .

Few new strains are available, if you want to test more .

:tiphat:

NeDank

Nice Nedank !

Enjoy !

I strongly recommand you to buy something like calcium and magnesium from any brand if you like to grow them 24/0 h .

Few new strains are available, if you want to test more .

:tiphat:

I won't be able to do another grow on till next year unfortunately. Just doing a small 2 plant grow next then the tent has to close up shop for apartment inspection January. Unless you don't mind waiting heheh :ying:

NeDank

Got a few better pics of Sour Cheese Auto. Man these plants are frosty and their fully seeded

Check em out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts