What's new

I’m looking for some dank.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya wanna get your hands on some Diggity Dawg Dankenomics der Dankenschine then.

Pretty broad question.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You find the seeds that sound the best to YOU then YOU read as much as YOU can find on those varieties that YOU’ve chosen.
After some research on those varieties that sound best to YOU... YOU purchase what YOU desire.

Nobody know what YOU like as well as YOU do!

Start the research now.

DANK is not a very descriptive term so looking for that may lead you into a Dark Dreary Damp Disgusting Dungeon.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You find the seeds that sound the best to YOU then YOU read as much as YOU can find on those varieties that YOU’ve chosen.
After some research on those varieties that sound best to YOU... YOU purchase what YOU desire.

Nobody know what YOU like as well as YOU do!

Start the research now.

DANK is not a very descriptive term so looking for that may lead you into a Dark Dreary Damp Disgusting Dungeon.
This is the info you want. :tiphat: Ty, MJPassion.

Genetics determine if it's something you're interested in, "Dank" comes from growing it correctly. ;)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
My best/favorite strain is Sour Diesel. Super Lemon Haze can be a knockout, but the ones I have run take 13+ weeks to finish. For me, it's worth it, because it tastes sooooo good, and hits me over the head just the way I like.

I’ve tried many kinds and am still looking but I’m usually shopping in the bargain bin. I’ve got the tolerance.
I’m looking for extremes.

Easy7

Veteran
People into it for their own head get lost in the choices. There is always the pheno hunt no matter which breed is chosen.

Outdoors, indoors, all that matters. Known your climate, planting and finishing dates.

Also know your head and what is the best herb you enjoy and/or tolerate the best. Might not want something super trippy that keeps you thinking awake all the time. Might not want a super downer narcotic smoke all the time.

Very very hard to find the perfect smoke. That's why people get into making hash. But then if you smoke hash all the time, you get a tolerance to flowers. Takes some breaks.

Buddha1

Veteran
Dank smell, dank taste and double dank effects. I don’t care how long it takes to flower or what it yields.
What seeds do I get?

GorillaGlue...25%-30% THC...if grown well(but lacks flavor... there goes the dank part).

Rated strongest strain to date(No idea who determined this).

I have no personal experisnce with the genetics just repeating what I read from the interweb.

Good Luck with your search...:).

Peace...B

green404

Sometimes you find the dank where you least expect it.

Many times I get disappointed with many of the hyped up strains and pleasantly surprised by many of the less hyped up ones.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I have heard from several folks rare dankness has some great varieties. Ghost of Leroy had a least a keeper per pack according to a long time grower/smoker, that's if you like og types, they also like Death bubba if that is of any reference for you.

oti$

I've had great luck with relentless and csi Humboldt....all phenos are top shelf quality in the many packs of many crosses I've grown from them. Archive is another favorite of mine, a little pricey, but good results consistently. Tonygreen has his gorilla bubble which us an attempt at gg4 in seed form. Again, all phenos we're very good and very, very potent. He definitely locked in that glue funk across all phenos. Bodhi is another one who has great crosses and he has so many that you are bound to find several that suit you. I'll also vouch for karma. Good luck on your our hunt.

Sometimes you find the dank where you least expect it.

Many times I get disappointed with many of the hyped up strains and pleasantly surprised by many of the less hyped up ones.

I don’t disagree but the hunting takes so fucking long. I’m losing patience with “maybe” and would like to knock it out of the park.

green404

I don’t disagree but the hunting takes so fucking long. I’m losing patience with “maybe” and would like to knock it out of the park.

I have also been looking around lately. Here in Colorado everyone and their dog wants to create their own strain so now we flooded with OGx__ x = x wtf ????.

It has inspired me to go back to the classic proven stuff. I will check back in a year or so and see what has stuck around out all the criss-x-cross madness.

Buddha1

Veteran
I have also been looking around lately. Here in Colorado everyone and their dog wants to create their own strain so now we flooded with OGx__ x = x wtf ????.

It has inspired me to go back to the classic proven stuff. I will check back in a year or so and see what has stuck around out all the criss-x-cross madness.

Not trying to hijack or change the direction of the thread... just curious.

What are the rules or laws that govern growing in Colorado? Or is it just grow and don't let the law catch you doing It?...Kinda thang.

Always thought it was highly illegal growing anywhere in the USA...Big jail time if your caught.

Peace...B

Latest posts

Latest posts