What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Hindu - 95 sensi northern lights x old school hindu kush inline

S

sourpuss

ABnormal seeds..... up and comer......

Some classic old school genectics.... 95 sensi northern lights..... bodhi old school hindu kush. 2 strains u cant get. 1 being my all time fave northern fucking lights... hehe... 40 bones.... seedbay server fund.....

Check my nl leaner.... non stretchy.... smells great.... classic...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mentioned these genes to my boys up north.... shorter season... colder.... they r droolin.... northern hindus gonna be spread wide and far.....

S

sourpuss

Thx for the kind words.... little over water action.... lol.... regardless still looking great.... gonna remove those yellows...... oh and my new maxibloom is causeing some ph issues.... gotta grab a ph pen.... anyway.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Respect blackbart! I heard your name a few times.... lol... hope you enjoy the show! Loving these.... thx for sharin!!!

S

sourpuss

Another pheno turning into one of my faves... this and the shorty... this ones got the dark kushy look... mmmmm......

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Anyone wondering where 1995 sensi northern lights comea from..... ask the man above named blackbart....the northern lights is his.... and used by foe20 aka infoemation aka infoemer lol uhhh so foe20 crossed it with old school hindu kush....

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shorty still my fave. Chopped on this day of pics. 1 left standing for a few days to a week...

S

sourpuss

Shes hits immediately in you head... smooth piney... first puff the flavour put the biggest smile on my face... deja vu.... mellow heady maybe more head than i remember mustbe the h8ndu influence.... floaty my head is kinda disconnected and super nice.....theshorty has a hint of the hindu still in flav which is nice imo.... the taller ones much more hindu in flav....

Feel great weed... heady and mellow..... wow...

4 pics above.... 1 2 and 4 r the shorty... 3 is a different pheno....

S

sourpuss

Bb and dannyk... will be back with proper report... still too early and os dry curing slowly in my fridge..... mellow medium strength nice buzz more heady then old school nl.... think I took it a little on thr early side.... got one hindu leaner still goin... course I got mommas of em all... haha...

S

sourpuss

So my preferred smoke turns out to be the taller hindus.... im almost certain the shorty is a cherry northern due to the heavy berryness flavour... almost cherry like berry flav... very nice.... less heady tho... more indica leaning...

Taller hindu phenos... great heady c9mbo body buzz... actually very reminisint of the old school nl.... the flav is where it goes different... very kitchen herbal.... smell and flav has a strong herbal smell... skunky dank background.... super nice..... little sweetness.... lovely buds with a great high... medium to dense buds.... good length to the buzz as well....

S

sourpuss

Gotta say I took 2 too early and one was taken properly. That 3rd pheno is the shit!! First 2 r nice but dont think they expressed properly my bad... 3rd pheno is euphoric and stony and relaxing. Tasty as well....

S

sourpuss

K so all 3 turned out some kill smoke.... 2 had the deep cherry flavour.. no mix up there. 1 was a herbal real unique smoke. All 3 were above avg potency strangely the shorty turned out the most racy and the 2 taller were more dreamy mellow. Sitting out in a field mid summer night type mellow dreamy. Lovely smoke all 3. Definately got some great flavour.

Last clone run. Got seeds galore. Haha

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
ABnormal seeds..... up and comer......

Some classic old school genectics.... 95 sensi northern lights..... bodhi old school hindu kush. 2 strains u cant get. 1 being my all time fave northern fucking lights... hehe... 40 bones.... seedbay server fund.....

Check my nl leaner.... non stretchy.... smells great.... classic...

View Image View Image View Image

Mentioned these genes to my boys up north.... shorter season... colder.... they r droolin.... northern hindus gonna be spread wide and far.....

very nice... you are right.. NL cut through on this pheno

S

sourpuss

Lovin the northern hindu more and more.... 2nd run is great. Getting flav profiles similar to lavender soma, strangely sometimes I get similarities to headband in flav. thats some fire weed for sure, hindu kush effect is also a nice blend with the nl for effect. mellow and good duration. Heady slight head pressure. Body relaxed.

:tiphat: aBnormal