What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

ngakpa

Veteran
What’s your turnaround generally for international shipping ... over two weeks?. under two weeks? Wondering if the virus is slow down my order.? Thanks:)

we haven't noticed any effect on shipping time

post offices are staying open in the UK because they're essential services

as of now, we ship same day or next day, unless you order on a Saturday, then it ships Monday

international shipping time is going to depend entirely on where in the world you're ordering to - some countries have very efficient postal services, others not so much

if you've got specific questions about an order, please email me or through the contact form at the site

ngakpa

Veteran
Had issues ordering not real seeds fault 3rd party wouldn't process payment was looking for some m33 seeds ended up finding some f3 of kayas freezland here in the states

9 times out of 10 issues with payment processors and cards can be sorted by phoning your bank

but a surprising number of banks still issue cards that can only be used in one country - amazing really considering it's 2020

ngakpa

Veteran
My order arrived within 11 days. I guess everyone will have to wait and see coronavirus impacts on air travel affect things going forward.

I don't think it's going to have any direct effect on cargo flights

at the minute, postal services are working fine

the only direct effect it's had on us is the UK Pound (GBP) is at historic lows....

GBP is the lowest it been versus the USD since 1987, and against most major currencies

so if you're buying from North America or EU, you're getting seeds a good 15% to 20% cheaper than not so long ago (more like 27% cheaper than 5 years ago)

KITCHA

Veteran
I’ve always had a great customer experience at TRC, sent an inquiry yesterday amd received a response very quickly! Can’t thank you enough for the great genetics and service, Cheers Kit

p59teitel

Glad to hear it. I had read that a lot of cargo between Europe and the USA ends up being shipped on passenger flights, and that there were service disruptions and delays resulting from passenger service stoppages.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear it. I had read that a lot of cargo between Europe and the USA ends up being shipped on passenger flights, and that there were service disruptions and delays resulting from passenger service stoppages.

Hello there PT:sasmokin: I know you and you know me Welcome to ICMAG So guess what ? theRSC Is for real:dance013:I got my order slightly over 10 days internationally thank you
picture.php

p59teitel

Hello there PT:sasmokin: I know you and you know me Welcome to ICMAG So guess what ? theRSC Is for real:dance013:I got my order slightly over 10 days internationally thank you

Well then shoot me an email to my AOL account and LMK who you are! I'm still a rookie here and haven't reached the 50 post mark to use the message service.

aliceklar

Here's Johaar #3 - budding nicely. I'm trying to keep the size manageable with some fairly harsh training (supercropping and now literally tying her to the wall) combined with using a small pot to bonsai her. Lets see how that goes. Of the other RSC babes, I've got 3 Highland Thai and 2 other Johaar. One of the Johaar is definitely male - so I'll use that to made seeds with the others, and have kept clones of the healthiest plants.

aliceklar

Johaar#3

Johaar#3

The previous pics were taken at the end of March. Here she is this morning:

I'm continuing with the weed shibari and stem-squishing supercropping. In spite of this brutality, she thrives and continues to pile on the buds :tiphat: Interesting that this one was the runt of the litter - with misshapen first leaves.

And here are a couple of pics of Johaar#1, which turned out male. Just waiting for the pollen...

Latest posts

Latest posts