What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

sub dermal

beautiful. very ripe hairs at 8, but the few profile views i can get of trichs seem to be clear.

lettin her go 10ish? i've got a scrog coming up with an old chem cut, itll be nice to flower her.

best to you

.sd

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i plan on taking the tops at around 10 weeks, and letting the rest of the nugs go another 2 weeks

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
i plan on taking the tops at around 10 weeks, and letting the rest of the nugs go another 2 weeks

i just found this thread. i guess i don't venture to far from SDF :bashhead:

anyway, i thought this post was a sign of a true connoisseur. that bud will come out top notch... and yeah, impossible to hide

guest396

nice. good work as always fellas...

now is this where we'll see the update for the skullfukked and sourdubbledawg? im guessing a link to a thread...

G

guest121295

Mine too, sterile nanners if any.Nanners are a regular event for indoor growers, regardless of what stock you're running.Just give those plants a big hug and they won't nanner up.:)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have never had chemd throw bananas on me. a few of the offspring have but have been late in flower sterile ones.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
nice. good work as always fellas...

now is this where we'll see the update for the skullfukked and sourdubbledawg? im guessing a link to a thread...

Skullfucked is still a work in progress.... I had some reversed chem d pollen, but i guess it wasnt viable. I hit quite a few things with it, but never found any seeds.... I do have sour dubble pollen, that i know for sure is viable... So we will be doing Chem D x Sour Dubble = SkullFucked. This seems like the better way to do it anyway, as using the chem d for the daddy would most likely bring upon more hermy tendencies.
(edit:just realized sourdubbledawg ya meant sour dubble x chem d, i was thinking sdubble x adawg)

As for Sour Dubble AlienDawg
I have a DubbleTech a few days in flower... And another pheno of the sour dubble aliendawg will be put in flower in a couple weeks... The DubTech is straight aliendawg in taste... and the other pheno i have i MUCH more sour dubble tasting... Its weird tho, the one that taste like ADawg, looks identical to the sour dubble in veg, and the one that taste like sour dubble looks sooooo much like the aliendawg in veg.. CLassic...

Oh ya, and on the topic of chem d... I have found a couple seeds so far from the chem d x valley og :jump:

mrflamboynt

so nobody has ever come across this one?

picture.php

long and stalky trichomes blend the darker and lighter green, creating neon-lime camoflage. very crazy color, looks like it might glow in the dark. and of course the pepper spray/skunk smell and flavor. choked my ass off. i dont remember any citrus smell or flavors. straight chem! pop-corn nugget size, fluffy (not too fluffy) nugz. this kind came through here in august, but i cannot track it.... has anyone seen it?

Latest posts

Latest posts