What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Hazy Jones

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Just an update-
Probs gonna veg for about another half a week, then 12/12. I took a couple cuttings tonight before the pics, and put them in the fridge to clone in the next couple days. Although I did a little super-cropping, she is staying pretty squat. I usually don't let the stems stay bent down like that... I usually duct tape them so the branches don't flop down as much so I guess we will see how she makes out lol. Thanks for looking in

ForTheLove

Veteran
Looking real good Bobbo4200

Nice bit of training there, she'll look up to the sky within 30 -60 minutes of being bk under a bulb - mine always do. She'll blow up to, with a great structure once staked up ready for her stretch in the 1st few wks of flowing.

All the best for her buda

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Checked the cuttings tonight, and one has already rooted!! Yesahhh!! On another note, I think I am starting to see lady parts :biggrin:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Plucked some of the larger fan leaves the other morning, she left my fingers smelling very sweet. She took a bit to get going, but I could maybe attribute that to her falling off the top rope-aka: a bucket that she fell off onto the floor ;(( I thought the buds were gonna stay fairly small and chunky, but she did foxtail into nice 3" buds :biggrin:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks FTL! I actually let her go 11 weeks, and a few days... After being in the jar for about a week or so, she defs smells like a SSSDH leaner-which I'm fine with! :biggrin: She didn't stretch as much as my SSSDH do though. I'm fine with that too, damn SSSDH ladies stretch up into the lights!
I have a second SHJ about 4 weeks or so into flower, and a third still in veg. The one in flower is blowing up! Thanks for looking in

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I believe she will be going on her 5th week, next week. Things are going great, really blowing up

Been feeding her maxibloom at 1tsp, or less per gallon

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Going on her 10th week in a few days. These pics don't do her justice, I will get some with the flash-when I take her out of the flower tent for good to shock ripen

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

nice thread
looking dank
a nice mix of both parents

tagged

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD!! The second SHJ is just bout done, I can't wait for her lol! I've never grown Casey Jones before, but she does stay rather short. Thanks again OJD!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahrhar!! She is coming along very nicely! She will be 12weeks this upcoming Sunday. Took these pics tonight, gonna chop her in a few days. Really stinkin'

Last edited: