What's new

Look Out Newbie With Camera

Brownpants

Thanks GP, Lime and SPdemon. I wish I could zoom in a little more.
I have a kodak cx7430 4.0mp camera. I want to get one of those new kodak Rebel digitals, with a macro set too.....But, I have to save up some coin for that one, they are about $1000.

G

Do you mean Canon Rebel?
How is the smoke on those. I just cut a Citrocity and was not too impressed. low smell and taste etc. the verry berry on the other hand looks awesome..

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Nice shots Brownie :D I like the magnifying trick. Is that just a regular mag glass?

My wife just got one of those canon rebel xts - it's pretty dank, but I am still getting used to it. It does make a big difference compared to my olympus d510 2.1 piece of shite.

Looks like you have a true talent.

Brownpants

Thanks for the compliments :redface: You guys are making me blush.

Yeah, I meant to say Canon Rebel.....But, had Kodak on the mind and was enjoying some Blackberry S1 too:joint:

I will do a smoke report soon on the different phenos I tried, lots of variation between them.

Manga - I was disappointed with the Citrocity too. Mine smelled sooooo Good flowering...Like sweet Grapefruit. But, when I actually tried it the taste wasn't there, almost bitter taste for me...Not at all what I expected. The high was good and the plants grew nice, but I have to do something to sweeten up the taste. Maybe crossing it with something like Papaya or sweet tooth #3. :yummy:

Here is my state of the art..... Hi-Tech Apparatus:

There is even a compass on one side to help me find my way out of my grow room :D