Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > How to Induce Alcohol Schizophrenia

Thread Title Search
How to Induce Alcohol Schizophrenia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2020, 01:17 PM #1
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivor
How to Induce Alcohol Schizophrenia

Sorry All that this is not about Cannabis.

I really hope there are some Medicos here who can tell me how bad people do the above in order to control the thinking of Others.

You see I think my Son-in Law has done this to my Daughter who has recently begun to behave quite differently.

Inducing schizoid behaviour in order to control people is the stuff of criminal gangs, and sovereign citizen groups.

I won't write more until someone replies. Or sends us a Link to a gang or something like that.

Bye for now ...
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2020, 03:54 PM #2
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivor
Sounds like you don't like your son in law. LOL That's too bad. Better fake like you do or you'll loose your daughter.

As far as her changing. Maybe she's pregnant. Women change big time when that happens. Are they newlyweds?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:08 PM #3
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
I have had interactions with several schizophrenic folks chit my uncle worked in waterbury state hospital before it went under (literally) ....if i can help i will, as for the son in law.....relationships come and go.....father daughter is a lifetime!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:34 PM #4
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
A link to a gang?
I'm at a loss, sorry to hear of your troubles.
Be proactive if something is really off,you don't want to say woulda,coulda,shoulda later.Thats for damn sure
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2020, 05:09 PM #5
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud of
You really don't know what the Sovereign citizen movement is about if you think that about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2020, 05:47 PM #6
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to point out the obvious here, but playing with alcohol is asking for serious trouble. I’m a pack and a half a day smoker, and my rationalizations are anything but sane.

I’m also at the ass end of this argument more often than not. My girlfriend of 6-7 years suffers immensely from hormonal dysfunction. I am constantly trying to convince her to acknowledge and change her own behaviors, which can certainly be interpreted as “abusive” or “controlling”... but god damn, the incessant self-victimization!! Somebody has to put their foot down at some point or another..

It’s not “gaslighting” if you are turning the lights UP!

Neither of us drink, though. What progress we’ve made has been slow and arduous.. but if we were drinkers?! Not to make light of the situation, but .. “lol”.

Love and care is too delicate a dance to be drunk all the time, if at all.
Bobby Boucher is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:51 PM #7
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Most of the relationships I ruined were because of alcohol.

Mr Boucher, have you tried to get her into a hormonal therapy place?

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2020, 06:02 PM #8
Bobby Boucher

Bobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Boucher has a reputation beyond repute
I’ve had her seeing a therapist for the past couple years.

Girl just needs a productive hobby. I’d act the same way if I didn’t know where to direct my energies. All the therapy and meds in the world can’t replace having something productive to do with yourself.

And nobody can implant the will to be productive into another person.

End hijack.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2020, 06:10 PM #9
Bobby Boucher

To answer the question tho..

I don’t think it’s fair to separate drunkenness and schizophrenia into such separate categories. They are both states of delusion. Drunkenness is generally worse and more impairing than schizophrenia, IMO, and it’s something people choose for themselves.

“How to be a crazy asshole”, “How to appear schizophrenic” “How to damage your psyche and the psyche of those around you” “How to piss of your father in law”, etc etc etc

Booze. Neat.

Old 02-20-2020, 06:41 PM #10
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
I don't do the crazy chick thing anymore. I have a checklist now. If they have any sort of "imbalance", see ya. If they take antidepressant drugs, see ya. If they have been diagnosed, or worse yet are self diagnosed, in any way to do with mental illness, see ya. Drinks a lot? Bye. BPD? Run for your life. It's just too much trouble and they'll suck the time and energy from you like a vampire. They will seriously ruin your life if you let them, and if you can keep them from doing that it's a full time job managing your relationship and their emotions.

I don't think that helps op but maybe it will help save someone else a whole lot of trouble.
Mr. J is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.