Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil.

Thread Title Search
I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2019, 07:19 AM #11
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
CBD can be converted to THC. So it falls under the analog laws I think.
Never heard THIS before! Citation?

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:44 AM #12
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
THC converts to CBN...overtime

CBD is a cannabinoid so it falls under schedule one narcotic

However,

I do believe the reason for legalizing hemp federally came from the idea that cbd is a emerging market and future valued commodity

Its funcking everywhere
herbgreen is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:43 PM #13
Drewsif

Drewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to beholdDrewsif is a splendid one to behold
How much to have a bright blue CBD tax stamp? Same price as the bright green thc tax stamp?

Might as well get Kosher cert while I'm at it so my product can be sold in nyc.
Drewsif is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:13 AM #14
therevverend

therevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond reputetherevverend has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
CBD is a cannabinoid so it falls under schedule one narcotic
It was Schedule 1 until the DEA reclassified 'it' as Schedule 5 in September last year. Here's a link to the document they released explaining it.

https://hempindustrydaily.com/wp-con...ex-Opinion.pdf

They say if the extraction or flower or whatever contains other cannbinoids that are Schedule 1,2,3, and/or 4 then it falls into that category instead of Schedule 5.

Before we start drooling over what hemp-loving freedom fighters Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell are there's a big problem. The only 'product' that contains a small enough amount of cannbinoids to qualify as Schedule 5 is the epilepsy drug Epidiolex. Here's a link to the article I got the link from, it explains things better then I can.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...cbd-explainer/

And I got to say, god damn all this shit is confusing. Here is the real gist from the article and the point I think most of the posters here are getting at.

Quote:
'Ultimately, the Farm Bill legalizes hemp, but it doesn’t create a system in which people can grow it as freely as they can grow tomatoes or basil. This will be a highly regulated crop in the United States for both personal and industrial production.'
There's also a blurb about Senator Mc Connell at the end of the article. Summarizes exactly why McConnell was eager to get this bill passed.

Quote:
McConnell understood much about this issue. First, he knows hemp doesn’t get you high and that the drug war debate that swept up hemp was politically motivated, rather than policy-oriented. Second, Kentucky—the leader’s home state—is one of the best places to cultivate hemp in the world, and pre-prohibition the state had a robust hemp sector. Third, the grassroots interest in this issue was growing in Kentucky, and McConnell knows that his role as Senate Majority Leader hangs in the balance in 2020, as does his Senate seat as he faces re-election that same year. McConnell emerges from the Farm Bill as a hemp hero, but advocates should be hesitant to label him a cannabis champion; Leader McConnell remains a staunch opponent of marijuana reform and his role in the Senate could be the roadblock of Democratic-passed legislation in the 116th Congress.
I think McConnell is less of a hemp hero and more of a rich guy who smells easy money.
therevverend is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:33 AM #15
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
That is the catch right there!
If you want CBD it better be Epidiolex or your going to jail under the analog law.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2019, 06:11 AM #16
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
yeah, when people like john boehner go pro cannabis youve got to wonder also...

he refers to it as "the product"

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/70408...s-it-to-be-leg

oh well, whatever ...just get the shit done already and legalize it

...did not know that about cbd thanks for all the info revv

Its @the gas station, mall, bookstore, and everywhere

I think if the repubs really wanted to sink their teeth in they could just make an announcement

The way trump likes to do....

"Today we have decided or let me put it this way... I have decided to Legalize for recreational and medical use the distribution and cultivation of cannabis on a Federal Level

In fact I'm just getting rid of the system of schedule narcotics altogether

I decided I dont like it and we are getting rid of it

No questions just get out of my way My hair is moving in this breeze and I have to get on the helicopter so.....just, It'll be good."

Good things are happening very soon......

I can see it now!

herbgreen is online now Quote

Old 05-30-2019, 07:32 AM #17
Medfinder
Chemon 91

Medfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond reputeMedfinder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
CBD can be converted to THC. So it falls under the analog laws I think.
Time dust off the 1970's thai power iso 2 with all this cbd isolate grams at 20 bucks..
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2019, 03:41 PM #18
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Did the FDA ever make a decision on this??
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2019, 05:30 PM #19
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
I made a statement a while back saying that CBD oil that is not FDA approved and not bought at a phamracy would soon land you in jail.

As usual I was told to don my tinfoil hat so I did...LOL
View Image
CBD oil is illegal and a felony without a prescription.
Well here it is in the news, maybe some folks could benefit from some tinfoil in their lives too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrquzmyhprK/
They’d barely been open for a day when a dozen police arrived to put them both in handcuffs. Dreyson spent the weekend in jail. Now, even with #hemp fully legalized at the federal level earlier this week, they both face felony charges for possessing hemp-based CBD oil supplements!

In 2017, Ohio police arrested a man for having a container of CBD oil on his passenger seat and charged him with felony drug possession.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/investigation...505159071.html
In North Texas, however, the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office has a different opinion, and it means jail time, possibly for a felony, for people possessing even small amounts of CBD.

Although CBD is no longer a schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, the Food and Drug Administration, for example, considers all CBD products illegal no matter their source.

All medicine must be approved by the FDA and distributed by a phamacy.

I tried to tell y'all but you all just laughed and called names.
But I keep plodding on.

Plodding (of a person) thorough and hard-working but lacking in imagination or intelligence.

yeah same here even though all the information I cited was from the FDA

oh well

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2019, 08:10 PM #20
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
still selling various oils, capsules, and flowers here. everywhere from brick & mortar dedicated stores to CVS pharmacies & health-food stores...