Brain Cancer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2019, 10:54 AM #11
marven

marven is on a distinguished road
Have a check and may you good luck !
marven is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 04:42 PM #12
Freakazoid44

Freakazoid44 has a spectacular aura aboutFreakazoid44 has a spectacular aura aboutFreakazoid44 has a spectacular aura aboutFreakazoid44 has a spectacular aura aboutFreakazoid44 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen06 View Post
My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this https://blimburnseeds.com/sour-diesel one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
Hopefully your symptoms are not caused by potential cancer, but, rather, anxiety and what they call "psycho-somatic" causes, where you convince yourself that it's going to happen and your body follows suit. Kind of like the placebo effect, but in reverse. Seeing a doctor and dealing with what you might have, or finding out that it's probably caused by you worrying about it is the way to go, as others have said.

A couple things to consider -

(A) Talking about the "heredity" of cancer - she can't pass cancer down to you. You'd be inheriting through genetics a predisposition, vulnerability or weakness against cancer. Kind of like if there's a lot of obesity in the family gene pool, one probably inherits a predisposition, and can live an active, healthy lifestyle and not ever get there.

(B) If your headaches WERE caused by cancer, using MJ as medicine and not seeking medical help would be a bad way to go. If I have a splitting headache caused by a brain tumor, and I take five aspirin and that helps, it's helping with the pain/symptom, and not the cause. Using MJ as "medicine" helps to alleviate symptoms and side effects, but would not be helping with the underlying cause. Indeed, you'd even run something of a risk of avoiding needed treatment if you just mask the symptoms.

Not saying not to medicate for the headaches, but if you're worried about potential cancer, that's outside the wheelhouse of self-medicating with MJ.

Best of luck, and sorry about your mom. My mom is going through chemo for lymphoma right now
Freakazoid44 is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 05:54 PM #13
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
Hi, first off get a brain scan to check if there´s any sign of a tumour.

You symptoms can have other reasons as well. For example just stress or even migraines, tense blood vessels etc.
Once you know you don´t have a tumour (hopefully) you can take it from there.
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 12:48 PM #14
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
I'm not telling anyone what's right or wrong but my friend who had brain cancer that passed last Halloween day smoked pot and took CBD oil.she said it helped her alot.i believe it.she was adamant about not going on chemo.she lived 5 years after being diagnosed I think.just sharing what I know.i think the cannabis helped her more than anything
shithawk420 is offline Quote