Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Thread Title Search
Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2015, 06:22 AM #1
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

This is not on here so here we go. Having researched the use of RSO I find it interesting but wondering if anyone is worried about the use of white gas as the solvent?

Is anyone using other concentrates and what is the difference in taking each and its effects?

I have read that many speak about the rso due to it being extremely potent but it is washed for several minutes in the solvent and that in itself is known to pull out many other chemicals into the mixture.

Are people using wax, shadder, qwiso, bubble as well? In what matter?
LostTribe is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 02-12-2015, 06:55 AM #2
Chonkski

Chonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the rough
For the few donations that I have given away, it has been 270 x 333mg capsules. A capsule for the morning, afternoon, and evening for 90 days.

I hope to hear back results soon. I just sent out two of these treatments, I will share on this thread and others.

The capsules are made with decarbed BHO winterized with ethanol, and coconut oil.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:01 AM #3
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonkski View Post
For the few donations that I have given away, it has been 270 x 333mg capsules. A capsule for the morning, afternoon, and evening for 90 days.

I hope to hear back results soon. I just sent out two of these treatments, I will share on this thread and others.

The capsules are made with decarbed BHO winterized with ethanol, and coconut oil.
Chonkski I am sure we all thank you for your work. Please let us know what treatment entails. Types of sickness and dosages.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:03 AM #4
LostTribe

How was the coconut oil incorporated and was the diet of the patient changed?

Old 02-12-2015, 05:19 PM #5
montroller

montroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the rough
We have given away capsules to 3 people suffering from different types of cancer, at their request.

For the 2 people who never used marijuana prior we made the capsules 75 MG and told them to take as many as they were comfortable with daily. They both said they felt immediate relief and one of them even lessened his intake of narcotic pain meds. Unfortunately they are both no longer with us. I don't think the capsules really did anything except ease their pain at the end.

The other guy was already a daily smoker. He has about a million different conditions with skin cancer being the most serious. We give him capsules that are 5 times as strong because the 75 MG wasn't doing anything for him. This guy is truly amazing, even with the doctors telling him he is basically wasting away he is still active and has an extremely positive outlook on his future. It wouldn't surprise me if he outlived all of us lol.

I recently had another friend ask if I could make capsules for his relative but honestly I have never really felt comfortable letting people choose this treatment unless their doctor knows 100% and is on board with it. I wish there was more information on the subject but everything I have read talks mainly about the therapeutic uses of terpenes with little mention of how THC plays a roll.
montroller is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:21 PM #6
pusbag

pusbag will become famous soon enoughpusbag will become famous soon enough
HSO

You should try some holy shit oil. My last batch tested at 5ppm of tane so if thats your concern if made properly theres next to nothing in the end product.
pusbag is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 12:09 AM #7
LostTribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by montroller View Post
We have given away capsules to 3 people suffering from different types of cancer, at their request.

For the 2 people who never used marijuana prior we made the capsules 75 MG and told them to take as many as they were comfortable with daily. They both said they felt immediate relief and one of them even lessened his intake of narcotic pain meds. Unfortunately they are both no longer with us. I don't think the capsules really did anything except ease their pain at the end.

The other guy was already a daily smoker. He has about a million different conditions with skin cancer being the most serious. We give him capsules that are 5 times as strong because the 75 MG wasn't doing anything for him. This guy is truly amazing, even with the doctors telling him he is basically wasting away he is still active and has an extremely positive outlook on his future. It wouldn't surprise me if he outlived all of us lol.

I recently had another friend ask if I could make capsules for his relative but honestly I have never really felt comfortable letting people choose this treatment unless their doctor knows 100% and is on board with it. I wish there was more information on the subject but everything I have read talks mainly about the therapeutic uses of terpenes with little mention of how THC plays a roll.
What type of oil was used?

Old 02-13-2015, 12:25 AM #8
montroller

montroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the roughmontroller is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
What type of oil was used?

We used BHO made from organic outdoor trim. It was decarboxylated in vacuum and winterized with ethanol before we made the capsules with coconut oil.

Those MG are almost definitely lower than what actually went in. We based it off the original BHO test results of 75% THC and did 1 gram per 10 capsules. After winterizing we never tested so it was probably actually higher than 75.
montroller is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 01:51 AM #9
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
This is not on here so here we go. Having researched the use of RSO I find it interesting but wondering if anyone is worried about the use of white gas as the solvent?

Is anyone using other concentrates and what is the difference in taking each and its effects?

I have read that many speak about the rso due to it being extremely potent but it is washed for several minutes in the solvent and that in itself is known to pull out many other chemicals into the mixture.

Are people using wax, shadder, qwiso, bubble as well? In what matter?
I worry about brothers and sisters using naphtha to exctract their meds with, and use BHO or Ethanol instead.

We've supplied oil made from one or the other to patients since 2007, with some remarkable successes, and some sad losses.

The terpenes, including the di terpene cannabinoids, are where the targeted elements are and they are all both fully butane and ethanol soluble.

Both BHO and QWET are both easier to purge than naphtha, and neither contain the carcinogen benzene, which light naphtha often does.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:17 AM #10
Chonkski

Chonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the roughChonkski is a jewel in the rough
i will have more information on the details of what the treatments are for when I am able to speak to the patients myself. Right now I kind of have no choice but to work as somewhat of a middle man. And so I send them where is needed when I can.

I agree when it comes to giving the patient small dosages to start with. I usually send them around 50 of the 50mg caps to work their way up.

I am not an expert, but I am still young and hope to some day say that I am an expert.

Right now I just want to help where I can, and sharing all the information I gain is achieving part of that goal

3 members found this post helpful.