Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > What is your favourite way to smoke?

Thread Title Search
What is your favourite way to smoke? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2017, 11:17 PM #11
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

a big salad doobie, 3 or more weeds. best if consumed sitting on a rock along a trout stream, or on a log in the woods while watching the sun come up during turkey season...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:29 AM #12
Rick C-137

Rick C-137 will become famous soon enoughRick C-137 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
a big salad doobie, 3 or more weeds. best if consumed sitting on a rock along a trout stream, or on a log in the woods while watching the sun come up during turkey season...
Sounds like paradise to me... don't forget the option of a big scoob mcdoobie and a milkshake sitting on an empty beach on a clear, hot summer day, followed by a dip in the surf. I couldn't tell you which I'd prefer actually, forest or beach
Rick C-137 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:39 AM #13
WelderDan

WelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivor
Joints are my preferred method, especially in a social situation, but I tend to use the bong when I'm by myself as it is more efficient and you get a bit higher, while saving weed. I also like my dugout when I'm out and about.

But yeah, joints are my fave. And I can roll a cigarette size joint with a single wide OCB with no gum.... Learned to roll with those bad boys, still love 'em.

My best trick is to use a McDonalds straw wrapper. I can roll a fatty that says "McDonalds" on it.

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2017, 05:54 AM #14
Dawn Patrol
Whenever I wish things were like they used to be I come to ICMag for that 2004 Internet experience

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
One hit bong. I don't smoke every day and I smoke a lot of different strains so for me it's the smoothest, easiest way to enjoy all the different shit I have. I have no tolerance, if I smoke an entire joint of some of this stuff I'm done for the day.....got too much stuff to get done to do that.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

If you're arguing politics on a weed forum, you're not spending enough time growing weed.
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 03:51 PM #15
Rick C-137

Rick C-137 will become famous soon enoughRick C-137 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelderDan View Post
Joints are my preferred method, especially in a social situation, but I tend to use the bong when I'm by myself as it is more efficient and you get a bit higher, while saving weed. I also like my dugout when I'm out and about.

But yeah, joints are my fave. And I can roll a cigarette size joint with a single wide OCB with no gum.... Learned to roll with those bad boys, still love 'em.

My best trick is to use a McDonalds straw wrapper. I can roll a fatty that says "McDonalds" on it.
shit dude I'ma steal that from you fosho, sick idea man

let's hope you didn't just fuck me up royally with some intense mcd's straw toxins haha

Old 04-05-2017, 04:18 PM #16
MrBungle

MrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant futureMrBungle has a brilliant future
Dab
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 02:17 AM #17
WelderDan

WelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivorWelderDan is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick C-137 View Post
shit dude I'ma steal that from you fosho, sick idea man

let's hope you didn't just fuck me up royally with some intense mcd's straw toxins haha
It's probably better for ya than the food!

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is online now Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 02:38 AM #18
Rick C-137

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelderDan View Post
It's probably better for ya than the food!
yea especially if you smoke it

Old 06-27-2017, 06:48 AM #19
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Used to love those OCBs. Looked for them recently and was not happy to see they had changed and not for the better. The use of the straw wrapper is classic.

Old 06-27-2017, 09:20 AM #20
metsäkana

e-nail 600f

oh my just too good! i run out in few weeks if i dont use regular bong too spliffs oh no i remember last time i broke my bong and was forced to smoke 20 spliffs a day those papers taste horrible XD
spliff just if its impossible to bring bong with me somewhere or its broken and no other options