Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Overgrown

Thread Title Search
Overgrown Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 09:27 PM #1
DanTheReggaeFan

DanTheReggaeFan will become famous soon enoughDanTheReggaeFan will become famous soon enough
Overgrown

I've got a serious case of overgrow right now. I waited too long to flip because I was waiting for them to recover from a nutrient lockout situation I had and then once they recovered they just exploded in growth. I really need to defoliate and remove some lower branches but I'm already a week into flower. I know most people say not to do any defoliating in flower because it will stress the plants. I did lollipop and defoliate before the flip but obviously not enough. When would be the best time to do it again? I was thinking after the stretch but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?
DanTheReggaeFan is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 09:48 PM #2
RED 1

RED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant futureRED 1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheReggaeFan View Post
I've got a serious case of overgrow right now. I waited too long to flip because I was waiting for them to recover from a nutrient lockout situation I had and then once they recovered they just exploded in growth. I really need to defoliate and remove some lower branches but I'm already a week into flower. I know most people say not to do any defoliating in flower because it will stress the plants. I did lollipop and defoliate before the flip but obviously not enough. When would be the best time to do it again? I was thinking after the stretch but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?
LST to bring her down to the required,confortable for you height
Without a photo,I 'll do that first
RED 1 is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 10:51 PM #3
DanTheReggaeFan

DanTheReggaeFan will become famous soon enoughDanTheReggaeFan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED 1 View Post
LST to bring her down to the required,confortable for you height
Without a photo,I 'll do that first
Thanks but heights not the issue. I did a lot of LST'ing in veg and they bushed out even more after the flip. Here's a pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	539253
DanTheReggaeFan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.