What's new

From feminised seed: best yielder with fastest flowering period?

• Thread starter British_Bulldog
  • Start date
B

British_Bulldog

Hi all,

A friend is looking to get some seed, and I'm wondering which are currently the best feminised seed for all 3 of the following characteristics: highest yielding, fastest flowering and most potent?

Many thanks

Peace

love?

Female Seeds Northern Light maybe? Haven't grown their version out but it's NL so should meet his criteria. Decent prices too.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Critical [RQS].. perhaps not the most potent, but nice coating of resin :yes:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not trying to sound partial BUT:

10_12_09_015_day48.jpg

A/k Day 48

Or:

21022102HarvestIMG_0016-med.JPG

White Widow

Or:

2102Lean_On_Me.JPG

NL on the left Special Skunk on the right.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^HA hA HA HA,,,,,,,,,,,MONSTERS,,,,,,,,,,MONSTERS!!!!!!!

is the widow from Shanti?,,,,,,,,,,whos the special skunk from,,,,,,,,,

all them buds look like propper oldschool mega yealders

MONSTER K+ to you^^^^^^^^^^^Mr Wags

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
rick am pritty sure the special skunk if from Dutch Passion......
ive been looking at this strain aswell,,seeing those pics am getting some at the weekend:tree:..

keep it green
highlander

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guy's are funny (look under my screen name). They are all Female Seeds from Female Seeds. The oldest and the best IMHO. The team was making Female Beans long b4 they were even cool.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse is a good one....fast flowering sativa with excellent potency and a high frequency of keepers....however the yield could stand some improvement.

You guy's are funny (look under my screen name). They are all Female Seeds from Female Seeds. The oldest and the best IMHO. The team was making Female Beans long b4 they were even cool.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags
Yeah......to bad the Boo only has the NL out of the pics you showed. Nice flowers BTW>

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

:eek:::badday::pointlaug,,i need to look abit harder....i will look out for these when am shopping at the weekend :eggnog:

keep it green
highlander

Hi all,

A friend is looking to get some seed, and I'm wondering which are currently the best feminised seed for all 3 of the following characteristics: highest yielding, fastest flowering and most potent?

Many thanks

Peace

Is this his/her first grow? If so they should grow a pack of regular seeds so that they can get used to identifying male/female flowers.

B

British_Bulldog

Hi, thanks for the suggestions and pics.

Yield is very important to my friend, as are potency and speed of flower.

Something with heavy indica genetics would be ideal, but with a hint of sat to keep the head buzz going.

Sativa grows - I know, I told him that, but my mate only wants fem seeds, as he's scared of plant numbers.

Peace

Thanks guys

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi, thanks for the suggestions and pics.

Yield is very important to my friend, as are potency and speed of flower.

Something with heavy indica genetics would be ideal, but with a hint of sat to keep the head buzz going.

Sativa grows - I know, I told him that, but my mate only wants fem seeds, as he's scared of plant numbers.

Peace

Thanks guys

Any of the one's I listed will yield huge if done correctly. For speed the AK hands down. I could have taken her a day 48 but went 55 and was a nice heady high. The WW is killer in the high grows like crazy yields like crazy and will sit ya done for a bit. The NL is a great yielder but as stated by me in the past is a good work high grows fairly fast and will be VERY forgiving if ya fug up on the mix. Now if ya wanna sleep or make someone totally STFU try the Ice. It yields the least of those listed but the high is couch lock.

Oh he will have time to learn the craft later on and learn to spot girls and boys. Grow from Fem seeds to get a handle on the growing part then try other's. I've seen to damn many good newbie's over the years try the other way get all males say fuck it and then go back to the corner dealer and that's not what were here for.

My Penny
Mr.Wags