What's new

Blue Satellite 2.2 pics

mastergrow

Here are a couple pics of these sweet berry scented beauties, brought to us by Spice of Life Seeds. I hope to do a grow/smoke report on this strain in a couple months. These shots were taken on day 69 of flower.
~ Mastergrow
click to enlarge

B4O2N0G

That looks so exotic and frosty i can almost smell it from here,great job and obviously great genetics.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
wow, stunning buds mastergrow

10908Blue_Satellite_indica_pheno_top_bud.jpg

G

the first pic is definetly POTM material

props to you and props to Breeder Steve for making such a fantastic plant

Awesome pics mastergrow!!!! Hows that indica pheno 1st pic smell? Like sweet pink grapefruit? Can't wait for the grow and smoke report!!

Bfunk

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
this one isnt bad neither, did you sharpen them? no need to do that
10908Blue_Satellite_indica_pheno_side_bud_macro.jpg

mastergrow

Hello again everyone :wave: It is so nice to look in on this thread and see all the kind words and compliments....I am humbled. Thank you all!
I germed 5 seeds and got 4 females...1 indica pheno, and 3 sativa phenos. Of the 3 pictures previously posted, the 1st and 3rd are of the indica pheno, but the 2nd is a top from one of the sativas (note the foxtailing). Here are a couple more shots:

indica pheno

sativa pheno

The sativa phenos are still growing, but I harvested the indica after photographing her.
~ Mastergrow

Goldenseed

Looks real nice mastergrow!!!

What nutes did you use on them?They look mighty organic and for sure they look mighty good...you got the right name hehe

Keep the nice pics coming!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

mastergrow

Goldenseed said:
What nutes did you use on them?They look mighty organic and for sure they look mighty good...you got the right name hehe

Keep the nice pics coming!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

Yes, they were grown w/ organics. Pure Blend Grow, Liquid Karma, and Blast Off from Botanicare, and Earth Juice Bloom...in 3 gal pots of ProMix.

~MG

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Looking GREAT ! Good job
How strong do they smell ? I got a couple of Blue Satellite seeds, wanted to pop them ever since I got them :)

mastergrow

Pirate138 said:
wow those look alot like blockhead, are they related? lookin great by the way.

I really don't know anything about the breeding of BS, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were some Sweet Tooth in there somewhere.

thor said:
Looking GREAT ! Good job
How strong do they smell ? I got a couple of Blue Satellite seeds, wanted to pop them ever since I got them :)

Pretty strong berry smell...rotten sweet.
~ MG