We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was gifted these about one month ago & its a Monster Mash >>>

DBMH=
(OG Kush x Mango Haze) Dr.P OGM CUT X
Sour Dubble) x Cbanana

Mac= Miracle Alien Cookies.
(Alien Cookies x Colombian Gold) x Star Fighter.

I don't know where they will lead me , they may have to be flowered out small , or else they may end up out doors ..

Psyched they are regular seeds & i would love to find a male!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 came up good & normal ... got 2 mutants might not make it, & 3 didn't come up ...

5 came up good & normal ... got 2 mutants might not make it, & 3 didn't come up ...

It's ALIVE!

here they are >>>
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey Star, what are you using for seedling mix and light? They look really healthy, and are growing fast!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

5 of 10 on germination is not good. Was there any issues ?. 1st germ test was good for me. I will do another germ test and see.

They look really healthy, though.

Germ test completed. 100% after 36 hrs.

Hey Star, what are you using for seedling mix and light? They look really healthy, and are growing fast!

they are currently in cups of Pro Mix (getting sexed) and were vegged under Fluorescence & HPS ...

I'm a little perplexed by the lack of branching??
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looking really nice, Star, those are big already! Super dark green and vibrant looking:) mine don't get that branchy in cups either. I'd clone the tops to get symmetrically branched mothers, they look neater to me:)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya not to branched out but sometimes i have different strains do that in cups. have they sexed yet?

You should top plants. I top everything at least 1x. Most are 2x.

Looking really nice, Star, those are big already! Super dark green and vibrant looking mine don't get that branchy in cups either. I'd clone the tops to get symmetrically branched mothers, they look neater to me

they sexed & total headcount is 3 males and 2 females
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts