picture.php

picture.php

and a milk shot:
picture.php

and here is what the hash was made from...casey jones buds:
picture.php

picture.php

marv

I have the 4 bag 5 gal set, it consists of the blue 220 work bag, red 160u good filtering for the lower bags and most of the time consists of cooking quality hash, yellow 73u usually makes the good melty, and the purple 25u makes some good melt sometimes

Yes usually after the 3rd mix and pull I toss it into my compost heap, sometimes my friends will run it again a 4th and 5th time but the quality is terrible and yeild next to nothing if anything is good. I think the reason I was getting good stuff after the 3rd pull was the fact I used all buds and it just took a while to seperate all the trichs or break them off the buds.

For some reason this time each time I mixed and pulled the bags it was the same amount and quality, on the 7th pull I noticed some degradation and let my friends mix and keep the rest. I add a small amount of ice everytime I mix and I reuse the ice cold water that drains from the 25u. I handmix with a wooden spoon each time for 5-10 minutes and then pull the bags, when im done all my mixings with the material my friend takes a drill and mixes the shit out of it, it has some plant matter but for free he loves it :D (you could always use that hash for cooking aswell if you dont give it away)

Very intersting; thanks for tips KK, i think that help many people like me.
How much ratio plant/hash could you expect with this tech KushK ?

Very intersting; thanks for tips KK, i think that help many people like me.
How much ratio plant/hash could you expect with this tech KushK ?

I used 60 grams of straight buds, semi broken down, end weight after drying was about 7 grams of the 73u and around 3 grams of the 25u, and about 3 grams of the 160u

total 13 grams of good smokeable hash half of that being real melty high grade hash

so thats 20% total and 10% full melt return from 60 grams not bad imo

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Week End on RESIN!

Week End on RESIN!

Thanks for the FASLTY BUBBLING!!

nce cloudy DOMES!!:jump:

:wave:

meduser180056

Hey Kush nice stash...

I make bubble using the washing machine setup and I love it too practically all I smoke.

I also use the beeline..

When you have good melty stuff like that you should try using a wicked sands or illadelph concentrate bowl and a Hakko936. Set the temp to 900 on the Hakko and bubble it up. Such an awesome clean way to smoke/vape the bubble. I like smoking it too, but I prefer using the Hakko even more.

Anyhow great quality stuff you got there.

Maijah

i didn't think you could use the product that comes out of the 160 micron bag??? to me it always looks like nothing but plant material, ends up in the garbage. Is there any trichs at all that dont slip through that bag??

Thanks for the FASLTY BUBBLING!!

nce cloudy DOMES!!:jump:

:wave:

Thanks buddy, Im workin on those clear domes, just need the 120 bag to accomplish that :D

wow AMAZING thas a hell of a collection of hash bro

Thanks! hows the season treating you? your kushes are coming along nicely I hope

Hey Kush nice stash...

I make bubble using the washing machine setup and I love it too practically all I smoke.

I also use the beeline..

When you have good melty stuff like that you should try using a wicked sands or illadelph concentrate bowl and a Hakko936. Set the temp to 900 on the Hakko and bubble it up. Such an awesome clean way to smoke/vape the bubble. I like smoking it too, but I prefer using the Hakko even more.

Anyhow great quality stuff you got there.

Oh yeah I like the hakko I have the 454 not the variable temp one, the beeline sometimes leaves a birthday candle taste smell in and around my mouth lol, vapor is much more suitable for hash imo, thanks for checking out my thread :D

i didn't think you could use the product that comes out of the 160 micron bag??? to me it always looks like nothing but plant material, ends up in the garbage. Is there any trichs at all that dont slip through that bag??

Well not that you cant use it but it just wont be that potent or as potent as the other bags, it all depends on what strain you run as I ran the casey jones and I got tons of smokeable gland heads in the 160 and kept it for smoking in joints it was very melty and tasty, but the other day I ran some chemdawg/purple ak trim and the 160 was not something I would like to smoke, I still kept it to throw in my brownies or give it to my friends who dont have anything to smoke on, its better than nothing :D thanks for stopping by

ZEROorDIE

can i borrow yer box for a couple hours? common you prob wont even notice what i smoke, that shit would knock me the fuck out!

keep up the good work. ill be picking up some bubble bags as soon as i have enough trim for it to be worht it again

droling im all wet

lol ill take that as a compliment I guess :D

can i borrow yer box for a couple hours? common you prob wont even notice what i smoke, that shit would knock me the fuck out!

keep up the good work. ill be picking up some bubble bags as soon as i have enough trim for it to be worht it again

Your right I probably wouldnt notice what you smoked ;D ill be waiting for your thread or pics in the hash section

very nice

Thank you

Awesome....

Thanks!

Nice pics, thats amazing

Much appreciated :D

Wow, I thought I had some variety!

Yeah I surprise myself sometimes

How much to rent the box for an hour??

No charge as long as you bring the munchies :D

Stay tuned for my next update :D thanks for stopping by!

Heres an update, sorry its been so long but ive been enjoying my bubble :eek::

picture.php

you may notice 2 different kinds of green crack, the first set of pics is a couple different mixes combined, and the second set is a very gentle short wash that I did. all from the same starting material only mixing times varied.

And now the go around.....

Green Crack (3 mixes combined):

45u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

90u:
picture.php

120u:
picture.php

Green Crack Short Gentle Wash:

45u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

picture.php

90u:
picture.php

picture.php

120u:
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Diesel:

73u:
picture.php

25u:
picture.php

Jack Herer:

45u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

picture.php

90u:
picture.php

120u:
picture.php

ChemDawg:

25u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

Casey Jones(look back at 3-12 for comparison same stuff just been drying):

25u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

update continued...

update continued...

THE BEST SAVED FOR LAST!!!
Platinum Blackberry Bubba Kush:
Bud:
picture.php

45u:
picture.php

73u:
picture.php

picture.php

90u:
picture.php

and also cant forget my new addition:

illadelph glycerin coil rasta label
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ENJOY!

Here is my real hash stash, its a cigar box Ive had for a while, fits everything quite nicely. well check it out:

picture.php

and now ill go from top left down to bottom right with some closeups:

73u GDP(powdered)
picture.php

73u Casey Jones FM partially powdered
picture.php

25u GDP (powdered)
picture.php

BHO
picture.php

Headband and Goo 73u
picture.php

73u GDP(powdered)
picture.php

Casey Jones 73u FM
picture.php

Pressed mixed 73u
picture.php

25u GDP pressed and unpressed
picture.php

Casey Jones 25u & GDP 25u (powdered)
picture.php

Budder BHO Earwax
picture.php

73u SourD
picture.php

25u SourD
picture.php

I hope you enjoy the pictures :eek::

Damn kush, thats a ton of hash!

long time my friends!

long time my friends!

its been quite a while since i updated this thread, now adays the hash just doesnt stay around long enough for pics
biggrin.gif
. I had a friend recently harvest so we made some hash with blueberry diesel(about 40g semi dry), and strawberry cough(150g dry), kept the strains seperate
biggrin.gif
however i only used 220/160/73/25.

so here we go!
before we tossed the SC trim in with the ice, we took 10-14g at a time and carded it in the bubblebox across the screens a few times.... end result was about 2g of really nice looking sift, then carded through the remaining screens and we got some semi melty sift in the 107u and some nice melt action with the 70u screen.

picture.php

107u sift

picture.php

70u sift

picture.php

first run of SC;

73u...aka the REAL 73u

picture.php

picture.php

25u

picture.php

second run of the SC;

73u

picture.php

25u

picture.php

3rd run of SC

73u

picture.php

1st run of blueberry diesel
:

73u

picture.php

25u

picture.php

we only did 1 run with the BD because it was around 40g or so of semi dry trim and made some cannamilk afterwards with the remains of both BD and SC.

end results
bubblebox
107u - 1.3
70u - .8

1st run
73u - 6.0
25u - 5.6

2nd run
73u - 2.5
25u - 3.1

3rd run
73u - 0.6