What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Bubble BX3 Grow

These Sour Bubble BX3 seeds were bought from BCBD.
They do look a little more indica than others i've seen that were straight up sativa. Hopefully I got "SOMETHING" good.

This will be a test for anyone looking to buy from BCBD. These clones are from SB bx3 seed grown plant that had the widest leaves out of the pack of 10.

Strain: Sour Bubble
Seeds/Clones: Clones (2) Straight from a seed grown plant.
Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Nutes: AN VHO, mother earth grow/bloom, barricade, sensizyme, voodoo juice, piranha, tarantula, scorpion juice, bud blood, big bud, bud candy, Botanicare huvega(mag), cn517(cal), nitrex, molasses, liquid karma, biobizz grow, bloom.
IMG_1896-1.jpg

Ph: 6.2-6.5
Lighting: (veg) 110 watt t-5 (flower) 400 watt hps cool tube
Temps: 70-80

These pics were from 5/11. They were a lil droopy from being rootbound and a little underwatered. They're in 3 gallon pots now and bigger. I'll update pics tonight.

Both under the light
Both.jpg

Sb1top.jpg

SB1otherside.jpg

SB1side.jpg

SB2top.jpg

SB2side.jpg

rootfingers

That looks like some sour bubble to me bud. SB is all indy as far as i know btw.

Gawd, now that BOG is back, has he straightened out the "are these really BOG seeds debacle that's been going on for years now?

Best of luck with her!

It does look like Sour Bubble. Seeing other grows with bx3 genetics i'm 99% sure BCBD is legit. The only thing is bog said he didn't have any chocolate nothing, but PlanB and bcbd lists choc bubba as Bog's strain.

Even the description says Plan B gave Bog a Chocolate Diesel clone and he crossed it with his own Bubba Kush.

Elite

The only thing is bog said he didn't have any chocolate nothing, but PlanB and bcbd lists choc bubba as Bog's strain.

Even the description says Plan B gave Bog a Chocolate Diesel clone and he crossed it with his own Bubba Kush.

Yah WTF??:mad:
I'm, really glad to see this, I've been pissed since i purchased the BX3 from the same vendor. I read all that chocolate bubba stuff and I've been quite discouraged. I have 9 beans going on 6th day...I'll post a thread once their is something to look at...

Very Nice compact lush green, they are AT LEAST a good F2, which when it comes to the BX3, thats good enough for me. Very Incouraging...K+

:joint:Elite

It still sucks though. I could've gotten f2 or whatever seeds from a dispensary 10 for 30 bucks. But I went with bcbd because I thought they were f1.

Elite

It still sucks though. I could've gotten f2 or whatever seeds from a dispensary 10 for 30 bucks. But I went with bcbd because I thought they were f1.

Maybe they are F1's ...No ones saying shit, which is suspicious!!
Regardless they really look great...

When did you actually purchase the beans, curious If mine came from the same "batch" I ordered mine like May 2nd...

:cool:Elite

W

Weedman Herb

they are AT LEAST a good F2, which when it comes to the BX3, thats good enough for me.
Where do you get F2 from Thrice Backcrossed genetics? At best they're a Filial Incross of SB BX3 ... Perhaps you meant Knockoff? I thought you knew about these kinds of things ... Hmmm ... I guess if selfing the hyped is your game you don't need to know a thing about True Breeding ...

Elite

Where do you get F2 from Thrice Backcrossed genetics?

Its just that have gentics that they claim, can from BOG, which he claims didn't...I simply suggested they are "AT LEAST" F2's. No one seems to know...sounds like you may have more info...But what does the fact that the originals where thrice back-crossed, I don't believe that has anything to do with it...does it??

I thought you knew about these kinds of things ... Hmmm ...

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups...What lead you to that conclusion??

I guess if selfing the hyped is your game...

What Game?? What "hyped"?? Hyping Selfing?? WTF do you mean??

you don't need to know a thing about True Breeding ...

I never claimed to...I wouldn't I have bought seeds from a "questionable" at best vendor.

I do know this...If I devoted my life/work to breeding, I'd make sure no one was clearly marketing and profiting from my reputation. Also I would have better customer service and answer peoples questions about my genetics...

You seem to know so much...What are these seeds then?? Where did they come from??

:chin:Elite

BTW, if your trying to clear up the confusion...Why quote me?? Fact is that very well possibly be F2's...Please prove me wrong for the sake of my opinion of my seedlings...

So you can Backcross F2's, you can't get an F2 from a BX??

W

Weedman Herb

Filial Generation 2 can not be achieved with brothers and sisters from thrice backcrossed genetics. You need males and females from the F1 to make the F2 ... Period ... Once the filial chain is broken the Filial Count stops ... you don't just pick it back up by crossing brothers and sisters to make more seeds without regard to what has happened to the hybrid ... what y'all hope has been done by BCBD is that they bred BOGs SB BX3 to make a filial Incross (even though the F2 isn't achieved it is still brother(s) and sister(s) being bred) So what dude has (hopefully) is the first filial incross of that SB BX 3 ... Perhaps you aren't the same Elite who thinks they know it all about weed and breeding that I have clashed with in the past and I have jumped in your shit in error ... If that is the case ... I sincerely apologize ... My point was ... The term F2 gets attached to describe what I consider Knockoffs all too often around here ... So in your saying "at least a good F2" someone else could assume in error that if they bred a brother and sister from BCBDs SB BX 3 "F2"s that the results would be the 3rd Filial Generation ... perpetuating misinformation doesn't do anyone any favors ... In fact it can be damaging ...

Elite

Weedman Herb said:
Perhaps you aren't the same Elite who thinks they know it all about weed and breeding that I have clashed with in the past and I have jumped in your shit in error ... If that is the case ... I sincerely apologize ...
Nope not me, Thanks so much for kindly clearing that up though!!

Weedman Herb said:
My point was ... The term F2 gets attached to describe what I consider Knockoffs all too often around here ... So in your saying "at least a good F2" someone else could assume in error that if they bred a brother and sister from BCBDs SB BX 3 "F2"s that the results would be the 3rd Filial Generation ... perpetuating misinformation doesn't do anyone any favors ... In fact it can be damaging ...
Thanks some much for making that clear K+!! My ignorance lead my contribution to this perpetuating misinformation:mad:.
In your opinion (if their is a simple answer) would the "filial Incross" be better or worse than f2's??

Thanks again, for you knowledge and patience!!

W

Weedman Herb

Hopefully it's SourBubble BX 3 IX 1 (a sibling breeding of sourbubbles third backcross) The First Filial Incross of Sourbubble BX3 is what I would call it ...

Elite

Hopefully it's SourBubble BX 3 IX 1 (a sibling breeding of sourbubbles third backcross) The First Filial Incross of Sourbubble BX3 is what I would call it
Thanks again...GREAT info...

... but only the BCBD knows what it really is ... as they knocked off BOGs gear ...

Wars have been started over-less, seems BCBD has one goal in mind, and it sure isn't helping med patients...

I'm ashamed I contributed to that!!:mad:

Hopefully I/we get some good genes regardless off our error...

What's up. I'll update pics tomorrow. Internet isn't working at my house right now. Forgot to pay the bill :) .

Anyways, I'll put them in 12/12 this weekend or monday. Just waiting on few things to get here.

I ordered the seeds in February Elite.

I took some cuts, and damn they root fast with rapid rooters it only took 3 days for first signs of roots and 5 days showing out of the RR's. Ph 5.2 with 100ppm of liquid karma. Soaked the rapid rooters in there for a while and squeezed them out. The ph after soaking was 5.9. Scruffed up the stem, dipped them in olivia's cloning gel, and into the rapid rooters.

Elite

What's up. I'll update pics tomorrow. Internet isn't working at my house right now. Forgot to pay the bill :) .

Anyways, I'll put them in 12/12 this weekend or monday. Just waiting on few things to get here.

I ordered the seeds in February Elite.

I took some cuts, and damn they root fast with rapid rooters it only took 3 days for first signs of roots and 5 days showing out of the RR's. Ph 5.2 with 100ppm of liquid karma. Soaked the rapid rooters in there for a while and squeezed them out. The ph after soaking was 5.9. Scruffed up the stem, dipped them in olivia's cloning gel, and into the rapid rooters.

Welcome back :D, Thats a great sign JJScorpio gets the BX3 to root in 7-8 days (great genetic cloner!!) olivia's?? Never heard of it...Liquid, powder, w/ or w/o fungicide??

JJ's cloning thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46778

Please keep us updated....I thought we had to take you thread over (pirate tendencies, sorry :D)

:wink:Elite

It's just some cheap gel from a hardware store - True Value. I probably didn't even need it. I've had it for 3 years and it's changed from clear green to green to dark green. lol

Flowering will start monday for sure.

Pics hopefully later tonight, if not tomorrow. Waiting for isp to turn the cable back on.

Elite

It's just some cheap gel from a hardware store - True Value. I probably didn't even need it. I've had it for 3 years and it's changed from clear green to green to dark green. lol

Flowering will start monday for sure.

Pics hopefully later tonight, if not tomorrow. Waiting for isp to turn the cable back on.
:laughing:....wait....I'm laughing WITH you....Right??

The first four pics are from a few days ago along with some feet. The second to last pic is from this morning under the light.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Crappy leaf pic.
Picture020-1.jpg

Here's some other clones I have. If anyone's interested.

Og
Picture019.jpg

headband
Picture016.jpg

One of the clones I took off the Sour Bubble
Picture017.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts