What's new

Raiders are moving BACK to Los Angeles ?!

Big-Narstie

Carry on I'm so very interested lol.

I prefer the Atlanta Braves or I'm a sucker for big boobs n a nice ass.. Wait what where was I?

St. Phatty

Carry on I'm so very interested lol.

I prefer the Atlanta Braves or I'm a sucker for big boobs n a nice ass.. Wait what where was I?

No reason the Raiders Girls can't be more distracting than the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.

I would think the fan base would get tired of these kind of moves.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
terrible-nfl-tattoos-50.jpg

St. Phatty

I'd want to move too if I was in Oakland.

since Oakland police have announced publicly that they don't have resources to investigate burglaries, it made me wonder how people can defend themselves in a state that puts such a freeze on semi-auto weaponry.

Like the guy said in Aliens 2, what are they supposed to use, Harsh language ?

I had a chance to work with a friend who brought a pneumatic nail gun to my house for a work demonstration (he's an expert, I watch.)

But all I could think was, "Damn ! that would make a decent weapon, in a pinch."

So, you're in home in Oakland ... 2 guys are trying to break through your security ... you don't have a gun, but you DO have a nail gun.

Would you use the nail gun ?

Would love to see a well-written Dirty Harry "Blow your head clean off" Nail gun Soliloquy, a la his epic 357 tirade.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
since Oakland police have announced publicly that they don't have resources to investigate burglaries, it made me wonder how people can defend themselves in a state that puts such a freeze on semi-auto weaponry.

Like the guy said in Aliens 2, what are they supposed to use, Harsh language ?

I had a chance to work with a friend who brought a pneumatic nail gun to my house for a work demonstration (he's an expert, I watch.)

But all I could think was, "Damn ! that would make a decent weapon, in a pinch."

So, you're in home in Oakland ... 2 guys are trying to break through your security ... you don't have a gun, but you DO have a nail gun.

Would you use the nail gun ?

Would love to see a well-written Dirty Harry "Blow your head clean off" Nail gun Soliloquy, a la his epic 357 tirade.

Someone tried to break into my house when my girlfriend was home. The only thing she could have used as a weapon was a baseball bat. Luckily the guy ran when he saw her. I had wondered why the other houses in the neighborhood had bars on the windows.

Someone also broke into my car and stole the sound system. A couple of upstanding young gentlemen crashed a stolen car into a light pole right in front of our house in broad daylight, knocking it over onto the lawn. Go out into the back yard at night, any night, and you'll be serenaded by the music of distant gunshots. All for the low price of $2250 a month.

This was a couple blocks from Oakland in San Leandro. A friend of mine actually lived in Oakland. She had to move when someone broke in, stole her 8000 watt garden and equipment, and trashed the house. At least in Oakland you don't have to worry about the cops raiding your grow house.