What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Switching from hps tp led

Stints420

i have a grow tent that is one square meter and 1,80 m high and so far i ben running 600 watts lamps for veg and flower but want to cut down on electricity costs and have less heat to deal with so i am thinking of going with led i grow 16 plants in 6 liter airpots as my regular routine ....

i am overwhelmed with the led market and am sure there are experienced users here who can help me out of what i should get for my set up led wise ! i was looking at the platinum led p450 which seemed from my novice understanding suitable to what i am looking for ....

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out with some info or advice what to go with !

Latest posts

Latest posts