What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homegrown fantaseeds haze

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
some people have asked me to start a thread about this haze...first of all, despite what the bank tells,this isn't a pure haze,maybe a cross with skunk...
I've plant three seeds fem at the end of march
Here at beginnin of april

After few weeks one plant was die...

OldSSSCGuy

Have run Homegrown Fantaseeds on and off for many years. Their Cheese is a standard for us.

Saw your "Despite what the bank tells us..." and have to mention: Sadly you have to be real careful who you get their stock from. One of the largest, "best" banks really screws this one up. They might ship you old (like 4-5 years old) original HF stock or they might package something else and send it under false label. I know 'cause I got one pack like that from them and spoke with the HF folks directly. I explained it all in a post here on IC but it got censored.

Not wanting to dip in your pond, but who did you get the beans from? Real, true HF seed is some excellent stuff. Always consistent for us, always just what it was supposed to be. Nefarious money makers have trashed this brand badly and very unfairly.

Keep up posted on the Haze!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello! I have a problem of connection,i will try to upload again other pics....this SHOULD be the original haze, but isn't it,was a pack of 3 seeds,feminized,i got two different plants!as you will see...
I would like some old package of seedsman,or other "real pure" haze...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Pheno A,mostly sativa,hazeyshe is more slower then ot1haze...smell of fat,oil,recently change in incense...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
When the fast pheno was little,she has remind me a old nl x haze of nirvana....surely are hibrids,no doubt...