Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Things that just ain't right!

Thread Title Search
Things that just ain't right! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 04:57 PM #31
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Our president....yeehaw...I don't think he is right in the head
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 11-14-2017, 05:02 PM #32
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
Our president....yeehaw...I don't think he is right in the head
it's that third Stepford wife...controlling that

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:28 AM #33
Andyo

Andyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to all
cash paying

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
How do you pay for your ISP?
I pay for my ISP with cash at 7/11 and my electric bill.
3rd world tropical island
same for my gym bill
i pay my land lord cash in hand

fuk the banks fuk the obeyers and the voters.A

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:21 AM #34
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
'Faith' Schools, and the indoctrination of children into religious/political ideologies.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:27 AM #35
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
'Faith' Schools, and the indoctrination of children into religious/political ideologies.
I dunno.. I told both of my two older kids when they were much younger that I love them, but if they ever joined the CIA, FBI, or became a cop, they couldn't come home for Christmas or Thanksgiving any more.

And if they attempted to join Uncle Sam's corporatist-defending military, all they'd get was a card, and -no- dark meat at either feast.

I told my older son that if the draft came back, or he attempted to enlist, I'd roll him up in carpet, keep him in the basement, and hand-feed him day-old pizza 'til he saw the light.

Other'n that, they're free to be (nearly) anything they wish...

Daughter's now a nurse, albeit with a weird penchant for service men.. (?WTF?) And my oldest son works a menial laborer's position with few karmic question marks around it, and a clean conscience.
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:31 PM #36
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Digital timers malfunctioning... Especially 3/4 to 7/8 of the way through flowering cycle...

MURPHY!!!!!!

Old 11-17-2017, 09:59 PM #37
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Digital timers malfunctioning... Especially 3/4 to 7/8 of the way through flowering cycle...

MURPHY!!!!!!
did you know that Murphy was an optimist?

Old 11-17-2017, 10:09 PM #38
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
did you know that Murphy was an optimist?
Here he's just a guy who sleeps where he wants, gets up when I'm not around, never pays rent, eats more of the resources than anyone else, never sends a 'thank you' card, and follows me closely enough that when I turn around, half the time I bump into him directly. And the bastard doesn't even have the grace or courtesy to say "Excuse me," or apologize...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:44 AM #39
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute
I notice the American flags fly's at half-mast more than at full mast.
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 12:15 AM #40
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant futureminds_I has a brilliant future
This is a trick question right?

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.