What's new

Shroomed at Disneyland...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Havent been in 30 years, my teenage daughter and never been there so it was a spur of the moment trip to go...

My family happened to be going so we meet up with them. 3 teachers, two marine's and their kids...

Lately Ive been taking LIQUID MUSHROOMS almost bi weekly. Personally think people after 35 should try hallucinogenics at least twice a year...

The liquid hits very fast and strong, lasts a good 6-7 hours with only 15ml's..

We all ate breakfast with Goofy, walked outside and I started sipping. Within 20 minutes, you are floating on air. Within 30 minutes your in an almost dream stage, reality is no longer available to your brain...

Being around all those characters, strollers and screaming kids was a bit too much for me, but I maintained well..

The rest of the day was so intense, I was just trying to get through the day without any of my family knowing and not getting kicked out....

The Marines kept talking to me about growing weed, but I just wanted to trip. They were a bit put off I didnt want a conversation...

You can get away with some crazy stuff if you plead ignorance. I tried so hard into get into Club 33, got past all the chains and ropes, they actually opened the door for me, but I couldn't get in...

It was almost a bit too intense, but I would definitely recommend it!

blastfrompast

Veteran
Liquid mushrooms...
That is a new one..

Close as I ever got to that was blending up zoomers in OJ...

Tell us more...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Fuck.No.

That would be sensory overload for me and I wouldn't be able to keep my shit together. Hats off to you though :tiphat: I've had to many bad trips on shrooms to realize it's not my thing, acid on the other hand...:laughing:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Liquid mushrooms...
That is a new one..

Close as I ever got to that was blending up zoomers in OJ...

Tell us more...

Its made similar to tincure. Its alcohol based, you can see all the spores floating around...

ZERO nausea, easy to ingest and you can immediately redose if you want to. 30mls is around $20, good enough for a serious trip, just on the verge of to much. NO hangover...

Fuck.No.

That would be sensory overload for me and I wouldn't be able to keep my shit together. Hats off to you though :tiphat: I've had to many bad trips on shrooms to realize it's not my thing, acid on the other hand...:laughing:

It was really close to overload, on the brink of the edge...

Im not sure if I would again...

If I was not drinking, I dont think I would of maintained control..

blastfrompast

Veteran
I always thought the goodies would degrade to fast when extracted....

Man if I had only known when I was growing bins..... I loved just eating 1/2g to get the jelly leg and mild tracers going on...and the perma grin lol

cravin morehead

Veteran
we went there for a senior trip in high school. me and a couple buddies dropped acid on the bus there. by the time we arrived, we were flying. it was really cool on the rides, but that's it. waiting in crowded lines and life sized cartoon characters trying to interact with you was way too much for me. me and a buddy ended up leaving and walking home. it was only like 10 miles,but that walk home was way better than dealing with the Disney thing. the school freaked out when we were not on the bus to go home... my parents knew I hated Disneyland and just figured I left and was just fine

cm

armedoldhippy

Veteran
liquid mushroom? gotta learn more about this & how it is made. standard drug tests for work do not even look for psilocybin.:woohoo:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a blast. I've taken acid at Disneyworld, but never shrooms at Disneyland.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
liquid mushroom? gotta learn more about this & how it is made. standard drug tests for work do not even look for psilocybin.:woohoo:

Just soak the shrooms in 190 proof ethanol. Evaporate some of it off if you want it more concentrated. I still have some that I made years ago.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Haha! Tripping at Disneyland...

Haha! Tripping at Disneyland...

It was 35 years ago for me... :laughing:
I still remember some of it. :party:

t99

Veteran
Years ago, I think High Times had an article on how to make shroom infused honey, never tried it, the taste never bothered me, just choked them down

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and me, if I get too wiggy while tripping, I like to lay down and sleep it off, how comfy are the bench's @ Disney krunch???

G

I haven't touched the hallucinogenic for about a decade. Recently got some shrooms and am planning on ripping the skull off my consciousness this weekend. I've been needing a good kick in the pants and so I'm going to use the experience as a therapeutic exercise. I'm planning on simmering them for a good long while and then drinking the tea. I've done this in the past and I circumvented most of the stomach discomfort this way. I do like the idea about soaking in Everclear.

adrenaline

ICMag Donor
Haha, I've been there done that, looks like there are a few of us. 1981 for me. Also my Senior Trip. Just weed for me now till the end.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I haven't touched the hallucinogenic for about a decade. Recently got some shrooms and am planning on ripping the skull off my consciousness this weekend. I've been needing a good kick in the pants and so I'm going to use the experience as a therapeutic exercise. I'm planning on simmering them for a good long while and then drinking the tea. I've done this in the past and I circumvented most of the stomach discomfort this way. I do like the idea about soaking in Everclear.

Before I found liquid shrooms, I would grind my shrooms in a coffee grinder and put them into pills to ingest...

the smell of dried mushrooms make me gag...

Bob Green

Good thread Krunch!

Just soak the shrooms in 190 proof ethanol. Evaporate some of it off if you want it more concentrated. I still have some that I made years ago.

Are you putting it in the freezer or fridge? Did the potency drop or effect change over time?

I have been wanting to try this method for a while. I heard it's the goods without the nausea.

Latest posts

Latest posts