What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Jimmyboyy77

Try to use a blue cfl too,, that particular plant was under blue cfls, I had loads of them back in the day and just let newbies use them,,I used cfl and later mh bulbs all the time for cuts and mothers ,,

Not taken any just yet,,,the plant looks mint now, just nobody wants it, Cheezgez doesn't even want to check it nowadays ,,lol,,I'm having to force people to check it ,

I'm givin unrootedto hazy soon at buddahs funeral,,,il stat taking cuts for myself and a couple of old dudes on Monday, are you growing bum
Try to use a blue cfl too,, that particular plant was under blue cfls, I had loads of them back in the day and just let newbies use them,,I used cfl and later mh bulbs all the time for cuts and mothers ,,

Not taken any just yet,,,the plant looks mint now, just nobody wants it, Cheezgez doesn't even want to check it nowadays ,,lol,,I'm having to force people to check it ,

I'm givin unrootedto hazy soon at buddahs funeral,,,il stat taking cuts for myself and a couple of old dudes on Monday,
Aren’t you growing bimble cut now?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Then its a selection from the ugorg reproduction, you can't tell me otherwise, unless its the Barnsley Jack in which case send me a cut lol cos that is better than livers and cheese.
nah mate my sheff blues pre-dates ugorg ....

bro trust me ... the sheff blues is phenominal..... never smoked anything like sheff....

ive sided all 3 ....

exodus cheese
blues livers
sheff blues

i hold the exodus and sheff blues....

the blues livers is very chemical and holds the same terp ... sheff blues has a depth and complexity like no other and her effects will make the hardest man cry like a baby ... she is the dark side of skunk

proper vetrans smoke ... penertrates brick walls .... the smoke is really thick and the terp is super loud louder than exodus ... if you like exodus then you will love sheff.... sheff is exodus turned up to 11....

not everybody can handle or likes cheese/sk#1 ... ive seen grown men walk away from the zoot if your not very head strong these are the ones that will spin you out and fuk you up...

nobody ever forgets their encounter with a proper sk#1 pheno 🤣🤣

Last edited:

GoldenSyrup

Clearly the bit where I said "you can't tell me otherwise" went over your head. If its not a ugorg reproduction it'll be Jack - in which case you're lucky, I'm not disagreeing its better than cheese and livers. But blues is livers, so its not that mate lmao.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Clearly the bit where I said "you can't tell me otherwise" went over your head. If its not a ugorg reproduction it'll be Jack - in which case you're lucky, I'm not disagreeing its better than cheese and livers. But blues is livers, so its not that mate lmao.
yh i know its not blues livers bro cause ive sided them and i also verified it on here about 5 years ago when the blues/livers clone was being shared by the clone fairy...

i sent my cut to mayhem84 and he grew her out twice but then lost her and he confirmed it was in a different league to the rest....

and tbh i think sheff is another sk#1 pheno and a very close relative to exodus they both grow v.sim and both foxtail above average making them both 70/30 sat/indy just sheff blues is like her darker sister....

full

full

GoldenSyrup

I don't know whether its this thread, or another cheese thread, but I posted pictures of the Jack. NGL mate it looks similar, the Jack smoked both the Livers and Cheese IMO.

tbh i think sheff is another sk#1 pheno and a very close relative to exodus they both grow v.sim and both foxtail above average making them both 70/30 sat/indy just sheff blues is like her darker sister....

I dunno what I beleive but I'm leaning more and more towards them NOT being skunk #1 - irrespective of what gets said, everything was "skunk" back in the late 80s/early 90s.

That being said, there used to be "Sheffield Super Skunk" that I bet I haven't seen since 2010, that was pure stinking weed. It smelled kinda like a Grolsch beer.

4kali

looks real nice that cut of yours skotty . I know she's your creme de la creme and i also know you don't give her out here much (only ever seen a couple of people here try her over the years)
one can only hope,
that maybes one day she crosses my path, just to take a little look

Rastafarout

Premium user
looks real nice that cut of yours skotty . I know she's your creme de la creme and i also know you don't give her out here much (only ever seen a couple of people here try her over the years)
one can only hope,
I reckon not sharing much cuts , will only end in tears one day ..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the broken English cut?

Yeh I'm growing Bimbles, just took clones

Sorry been offline for a few days ,,not felt too good,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It kinda looks a lil like blues,,am I seeing things here, ,? Colours look like sweetish terps??

I'm guessing that's not your picture,,,it would have been nice to see a side by side with Bimbles

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
one can only hope,
ill happily send her out for taste testers same as the exodus..... nobody ever forgets sheff and exo both are old school elites and by far better than todays shit...

ive got exo coming down in 2 weeks... ive got sheff blues on week 3 i reckon ...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I reckon not sharing much cuts , will only end in tears one day ..
not if she is kept in close circles and at the same time i know im not the only 1 who holds her,

every strain gets hyped and raped these days and the scene has drifted away from these older strains ..... not even lying ... sheff has the abilty to give man a pshychotic episode... hence why the mainstream weed is bullshit these days cause its been bred away from that generation into what the new comers have today that they think is weed ....

Rastafarout

Premium user
not if she is kept in close circles and at the same time i know im not the only 1 who holds her,

every strain gets hyped and raped these days and the scene has drifted away from these older strains ..... not even lying ... sheff has the abilty to give man a pshychotic episode... hence why the mainstream weed is bullshit these days cause its been bred away from that generation into what the new comers have today that they think is weed ....
Yeah that’s true not easy to find hard hitting bombs nowadays , like they say old is gold …

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
if you grew up in the 90s skunk was in the news daily.... every grow was skunk... they started linking it to schizophrenia tryna make men even more paranoid then they already were although i personally beleive skunk has the ability to flip a switch different to the others especially these cuts .. the thinking pattern and feelings and emotions these bring out is slightly diff to the others they more intense.. not everbodys cup of tea and another reason people never forget their encounter with cheese...

there will be older people up and down the uk telling the younger generation about the cheese they had back in the day...unforgetable taste that last a life time....

4kali

that would be nice of you skotty
see what it's all about. sit with my old head pals and see if she's what your saying she is.
shame that you don't give her out a bit more because if she is that exceptional it's a crying fuckin shame. I supposre if she is in your circle you've no worries if worst come to worst and can always get her back

Last edited:

4kali

i love myself a bit of the rainbowbelts. very nice
which version of cheese is that one mate? if you don't mind me asking is it one of the recent cuts that has just surfaced

Latest posts

Latest posts