What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dandelion root powder - a proven cancer cure.

Hey everyone. There's so many people here asking for advice on cancer, that I'm hoping it's okay to post a cure other than the beautiful Herb.

Dandelion root powder (DRP) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to treat cancer, liver disease & to boost ones immune system (Some Dr's are now seeing that a compromised immune system is why some get cancer in the 1st place)

Sorry I don't know how to link - google 'dandelion root powder cancer tutor', written by an old farmer who cured himself of prostrate cancer. It's an interesting story in itself. It gives instructions on preparation & dose.

DRP does not contradict any treatment or medicine & off course can be used in conjunction with mmj.

Since I've taken a 7-10 day course every 3rd month or so, over the last several years, I have not had any infection, virus, cold or flu. Not bad for someone who was given 2-3 years to live 15 years ago.

And it's free! It grows everywhere.

Good luck to everyone who's affected by the dreaded disease.

G

Thanks for the suggestion. I think that Dandelion has a symbiotic relationship with humans in much the same way cannabis does. I take its growing everywhere as a sign.

Couldn't agree with you more. Nexus magazine ran the article with the farmers experience that alerted me to the healing power of DRP. Your words reflect what the editor said about dandelions being everywhere as a sign. It's right under our noses!

It's so sad that there's so much unnecessary pain & suffering due to the deceptions of Big Pharma. It started with the demonisation of the traditional herbalists (witches) who healed all & only charged what one could afford.

You've made me realise that the use of MMJ in conjunction with DRP may well be the most effective natural cure for cancer & many other diseases.
MMJ attacks the cancer itself (if what I've read is correct) & DRP builds the immune system giving the body the ability to defeat disease.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yeehaw...medical marijuana^^^^^^...dandelion also has a GREAT nutrient profile....I used to think it was just an annoying weed...now it gets composted and fed to worms haven't tried a tea yet...now I guess I will be drying and grinding a few roots too...I don't trust the Chinese to order stuff from I ingest..sorry I seen to many reports ..I might end up with ground deer penis instead...

Runt

During the big war dandelion roots were roasted and used with chikoria as a coffee surrogate -heard it wasn´t half bad.

It's too soon to say that dandelion root powder is a proven remedy. There simply hasn't been very much research on it. Testimonials are not proof. The placebo effect by itself can generate testimonials. Not that there's anything wrong with the placebo effect. If you get better, that's great, however it happened. Even by placebo effect. Research is very good now showing that you can get better by placebo effect, even if you know that you are taking a placebo.

Please do not say that DRP does not interact with any other medicine, because, in fact, it does interact with many drugs including antibiotics and liver drugs. If you are taking prescribed medicines be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about your use of DRP.

DRP can also be a laxative, which may not be the effect you want.

Cancer is hundreds of diseases, not "a" disease. The development of cancer is a complex process. There will never be a "cancer cure". A very good book explaining the development of cancer is called One Renegade Cell: How Cancer Begins. It will change your perspective and understanding of this terrible affliction. You will stop thinking in terms of a cancer "cure".

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's too soon to say that dandelion root powder is a proven remedy. There simply hasn't been very much research on it. Testimonials are not proof. The placebo effect by itself can generate testimonials. Not that there's anything wrong with the placebo effect. If you get better, that's great, however it happened. Even by placebo effect. Research is very good now showing that you can get better by placebo effect, even if you know that you are taking a placebo.

Please do not say that DRP does not interact with any other medicine, because, in fact, it does interact with many drugs including antibiotics and liver drugs. If you are taking prescribed medicines be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about your use of DRP.

Cancer is hundreds of diseases, not "a" disease. The development of cancer is a complex process. There will never be a "cancer cure". A very good book explaining the development of cancer is called One Renegade Cell: How Cancer Begins. It will change your perspective and understanding of this terrible affliction. You will stop thinking in terms of a cancer "cure".

You are so correct, Hipster!!! Even though dandelion root has some promising results in a limited trial, the verdict and several actual medical trials have not shown evidence. And yes, it can and does interact with certain medications!!!

>>>>>For anyone spouting off info, please include articles/clinical trials in your references.<<<<<<

I'm a big believer in alternative methods "managing" illnesses, have been a big proponent of Eastern medicine practices/treatments despite my Western medical practice (career) background.

True, Big Pharma does hinder such results, but to say, here, USE THIS....all cancers are different as Hipster mentions.

dannykarey

Hey, a dude with some common sense.........Cheers!!!!

waveguide

Veteran
Cancer is hundreds of diseases, not "a" disease.

i don't necessarily disagree with wht you're saying,

but this is the same way i feel about civilisation. it's hundreds of bullshit, not just one bullshit.

a significant issue is authorisation - who has authority in your life? what the establishment dictates? so many mechanisms in the west intend to strip us of our personal authority, which is the only rational place for it.

so many people are now convinced that they are a tiny miniscule thing subject to the conditions of the universe. buddhism, rastafarianism, for example, seat authority with the observer.

just a few days ago i was in a hospital with an RN who was talking about burger king. have it your way, because.. you "can, sir.."

as my family walked down the hallway she sang after us, "have it your way... have it your way.." and i've been saying this for a while. them burgers get greased up and fried before being consumed. you got the cheese, lettuce, tomatos, bun. burger fucking king.

the idea of "burger king" as an apt phrase for materialist subjectivity is overt in the u.s.... our establishment wishes to reduce every citizen to a chunk of fucking meat and deny the spirit.

always, one should guard and cultivate intent, not be led willy nilly by desire into conditionality and cause and effect, action, karma.

but fuck, if you want to play that game, it's available.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are over 100 different known cancers that affect humans. So, in essence, Hipster is correct.

Not sure what you are trying to convey, waveguide.

Cancers are a large family of diseases that involve abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. What certain phytogenic substances (plant based, like DR) may help one, might not have any effect on other neoplasms (new growth).

Too, cancer is a form of a subset of neoplasms, either malignant or benign. A neoplasm or tumor is a group of cells that have undergone unregulated growth, and will often form a mass or lump, but may be distributed diffusely as most cancers need feeding...ie: blood, fat as an example.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.cancertutor.com/dandelionroot/

Read the article....having a "vendor" mentioned in the first sentence.

"Note: I now have a good vendor of Dandelion Root, the link is at the bottom of this page."

"......Dandelion Root was a potential treatment for cancer..............."

(Reprint of ad in The Northwest Herald). So the info comes from an ad.

More investigation for me is needed. I wholeheartedly agree plants can be medicine, yet prefer to have substantial info to accompany claims.

Hope DRP works for those folks out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts