What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MA Recreational Sales Begin Tuesday 11/20

Green Squall

Hahahahaha!!
I just got interviewed by the local NPR station, in front of Cultivate, because it’s my daughters bus stop!!
Shit was hilarious!!

How convenient to have a dispensary at your kids bus stop lol. I've been getting a kick out of reading the comment section on WBUR and MassLive the last few days. So many people just cannot stand that the time is finally here.

Smokey Pockets

How convenient to have a dispensary at your kids bus stop lol. I've been getting a kick out of reading the comment section on WBUR and MassLive the last few days. So many people just cannot stand that the time is finally here.

We actually have to change her stop,because it’s going to be too busy there now. The cops say they are expecting tens of thousands of people over the next couple days .

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah, 6 plants per adult , per household. So I can have 12 ( my wife and I) but there is no realistic way to regulate that , so I wouldn’t get too caught up in that.
It caps at 12 hard though, so 4 adults doesn't mean 24 plants. But yeah, very hard to regulate. Just don't go posting pictures of more than 12 plants online :biggrin:

yardgrazer

The more coverage I read the more I think I'm gonna try to wait a long while before giving one of these dispensaries a try.

S

Sertaiz

ya f#$k rec weed buy from uncle fester instead his shit is the cleanest meanest green around town, its cause he smokes his own it aint flown in from out of town it might be doodoo brown but its the best! higher than the rest dont get depressed with the prices grow your own and share.....

yardgrazer

Sounded, really busy.

Was looking at the CCC's list of businesses that've submitted application paperwork, seems likely a few more will open in the next 2-3 weeks (offhand Easthampton and Wareham were two of them).

yardgrazer

Not that it isn't crazy high, but that does include taxes. For a little while there I thought their ounces were over 500 all told, but no... "only" $420.

Smokey Pockets

Hey hey!!
I was there , for Cultivates opening day. It was pretty much everything I hate in life , all rolled up at once. Traffic, cops, confusion, tv cameras, waiting in line in the rain and hail, other people, hahahahaha. But it was AWESOME!! Everyone there was so happy and cool, even the cops!! I was there for the opening rush , as I live exactly 3.5 minutes away, so my trip took 3 hours altogether, but I didn’t mind one bit. I got a quarter of something called chocolate Og and some gummies. The buds are actually good, not dried all the way out, has some flavor and smell, possibly even a cure involved. I’m impressed , nice store too, killer feng shui

picture.php

picture.php

hyposomniac

Hey hey!!
I was there , for Cultivates opening day. It was pretty much everything I hate in life , all rolled up at once. Traffic, cops, confusion, tv cameras, waiting in line in the rain and hail, other people, hahahahaha. But it was AWESOME!! Everyone there was so happy and cool, even the cops!! I was there for the opening rush , as I live exactly 3.5 minutes away, so my trip took 3 hours altogether, but I didn’t mind one bit. I got a quarter of something called chocolate Og and some gummies. The buds are actually good, not dried all the way out, has some flavor and smell, possibly even a cure involved. I’m impressed , nice store too, killer feng shui

View Image

View Image
Heya Smokey, How about some budshots?
Did it feel like a legit 27% smoke?

yardgrazer

I think they said NETA had over 2k customers, Cultivate 1k.

I'm hoping to hold out till things calm down a bit, glad to hear it was a positive experience!

Really curious about their extracts. Had some nice erl before, but not in awhile and I imagine the testing is pretty stringent on the regulated extracts.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
On the news this morning. The two shops together sold 11,000 items for a total of $440,000.00 on the first day.

Smokey Pockets

Heya Smokey, How about some budshots?
Did it feel like a legit 27% smoke?

Hi Hyposomniac,
A couple bud shots, I’m not sure because I don’t deal with stuff like this too much, but in the last shot , the trichs look beat the fuck up. Is that from a machine trimmer, or is that from beating them for kief? Anyway, the buds didn’t knock me on my ass, I have a pretty solid tolerance, but do get knocked on my ass from time to time .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
Likely machine trimmed, if you notice the most protruding parts of the flower are chipped off.

If done with enough moisture left in the bud, like 10-15% more than you would like for rolling a joint, very little or nearly no trichs are knocked off in a brief machine tumble.

That bud, although not terrible looking was tumbled longer to avoid any hand work on individual pieces. May or may not have been drier than ideal for trimming, hard to be sure.
Probably not too dry because it would have been chipped up more due to being more brittle.

I saw the 420$ ounce prices, how much taxing on top of that, 30-40% range in total or less?