What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

jahshaka

That's how it come to me. My buddy got it from Liverpool via wizard then straight to me after being vegged and cloned.
After reading your story... all I can say is fair-play mate. You can't knock a man for being honest. I've been there since the start of this now nearing 300 page thread on the search myself. To say people are passionate about bringing this cut back home for the mainstay is an understatement. A lot of ppl have fond memories and would love to take a stroll down memory lane with a bifta of the BS cheese in hand making heads turn from half a mile a way;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every time I show someone this cut and say what do you think, I'm getting yeh,,so yeh,,,it's possible people might be thanking you soon,,if its not il still be saying thankyou, if people like us didn't try, then cheese would probably just fade out and we can't have that now can we,,,,we all pick our ONE , we all love the one we keep, its all love and I say let's keep it going

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First picture I believe this was Gypsy Harry's picture of brightsides??,,just wanted to post this up to show people the 3s then 5s this cut likes to throw out,,

To the right of harrys is mine,,

My good mate just pointed it out,,

Attachments

• 18572005_0411Image0051.JPG
    18572005_0411Image0051.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 14413ds.JPG
    14413ds.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 96

William76

I think we need 3 or 4 growers to grow this same cut at the same time in different media/nutes.and document it.iv seen the same cut react differently in separate rooms,Rick grows nft,we get a soil grower and a coco grower and another hydro grower if possible.then we can see any slight differences,I'm sure uz guys could work out it out,all us other ic maggers itr (what do u call a bunch of members of icmag?)would be interested in seeing it all unfold in real time,especially if it's proven to be brightsides.then I think people will be more careful to preserve it this time.76

Terppalooza

respect for trying to bring her back bro,thats all i'm trying to do as well....the cut i acquired infested me with pm and i had to kill off my christmas run this year and thus fuck up my rotations going forward ,so its cost me big time and dont even really wanna smoke any cheese tbh....i just stumbled across the cut,thought fuck this is more than likely it and thought it my duty almost to get on here,get it verified and shared with the community,.
ohh man that happend to me once with a grapefruit diesel cut that ended up smoking like some ditch weed xD was a sad few month. blessings brother

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
@Terppalooza

here i was last guy in eurpoe how holding it outside UK, but i have sending it back to UK if then was dead

grapefruit diesel is real unqine from terps profil with 90% insene pure grapefruit taste and smell with rest Diesel in backgound and is high yielder too with stronger terps in room

bimblebrains_1

Sorta like wee chevrons,the leafs,76
yes just like chevrons,good description bro

I think we need 3 or 4 growers to grow this same cut at the same time in different media/nutes.and document it.iv seen the same cut react differently in separate rooms,Rick grows nft,we get a soil grower and a coco grower and another hydro grower if possible.then we can see any slight differences,I'm sure uz guys could work out it out,all us other ic maggers itr (what do u call a bunch of members of icmag?)would be interested in seeing it all unfold in real time,especially if it's proven to be brightsides.then I think people will be more careful to preserve it this time.76

Great idea....also light spectrums will be a factor,especially as the cut hasnt been circulating since everyone moved to led really....the one i've got flowering now at about 10 days in has a dedicated lumatek artus 200 led on her,so be interesting see how she comes out...i've seen drasticly different morphology's with these different light spectrums i gotta say....i'll keep updating her progress on here

slipdefeu

I'm out of the cheese drama, that thread will never end.

@BrokenEnglish

hello, i assume u sent grapfruitDiesel with the cheese to the GSRH guy
i know there is a "better than others" cut of nycd, red grapfruit one which is known to be better than mandarina cut / spannabis cut /bbm²....
i grew the grapfruitD dopefind/kfc cut years ago

The question is, what did u send to him? (if u're the sender)
grapefruitDielsel or ruby red grapefruit nycd?
he named it grapefruitD liverpool with a soma logo xD

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
No,,, there are multiple original exodus cuts,,psychosis, suicide cheese,,,not to mention the other original cuts that are not from exodus like blues ,, all can easily be mistaken for exodus cheese too,,if you ever saw buddahs cheese you weren't rolling in the right circles,,you needed to be dealing with people that knew cheese before buddah,,,

jahs and Windows is what people know as exodus, brightsides is probably the oldest cheese cut but was never really distributed so I never call brightsides "the exodus cheese"

Yeh

I messaged the vendor the second I saw the brightside name, that was like last week,, the vendor is straight, came back with truth immediately,,he said he got it from an icmag member,,,I came on here ,, sent the guy a message, told him the usual, "not everyone can lable a clone as brightsides",,,bla bla,, I was hoping he would pop in and tell you guys the story he told me, ,but I guess It's not happening??,,,I just opened a message from him saying he's requested a name change,, im hoping he still comes in,,
Allways be flowering got brightside cut from me and many years later he got birds cut from me

bimblebrains_1

I'll be grabbing it soon from the USA vendor. I don't know the first thing about cheese but hopefully can help with some pics for you all.
Hey bro, hope your well...you mean you'll be paying the 1000 bucks? thats crazy money...this is why i'm being very careful on who i'm getting to verify this cut i acquired,a lot of greedy folks out there...i'm almost certain and so are a lot of others that it is the real deal (i'm the 3rd holder in 20+ years) and its from up the road from luton too,i live in the area.....,i'm gunna spread her out to the right people on here,folks that wont whore her out for p's

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, hope your well...you mean you'll be paying the 1000 bucks? thats crazy money...this is why i'm being very careful on who i'm getting to verify this cut i acquired,a lot of greedy folks out there...i'm almost certain and so are a lot of others that it is the real deal (i'm the 3rd holder in 20+ years) and its from up the road from luton too,i live in the area.....,i'm gunna spread her out to the right people on here,folks that wont whore her out for p's
It's all good , I know the deal and appreciate your concern . They have sales almost every weekend and are not evil people. They do cool shit behind the scenes too and are real people . Shout out to bike, I love the cuts I've received from them in the past. I don't mind paying the ticket to give it a go.

Last edited:

William76

Alrite stoney?,this guy knows what he's talking about,birdman sent me a cut when he sent urs,same reason he sent it to me as he sent to stoney ,coz birdman couldn't find Rick to help him verify it,he knew me and stoney both had it and could verify it was the same with the livers.76

Latest posts

Latest posts