Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > No Till Gardening (Indoors) with Team Microbe

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
No Till Gardening (Indoors) with Team Microbe Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2016, 05:01 PM #101
Tri_Cho_Me

Tri_Cho_Me will become famous soon enoughTri_Cho_Me will become famous soon enoughTri_Cho_Me will become famous soon enough
This is awesome! Definitely a money saver.

Im just getting started and plan on using FF Happy Frog, so I will probably end up using it, but buying the no till ingredients over time.

Thanks for sharing!
Tri_Cho_Me

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:12 PM #102
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of

Old 08-26-2016, 10:32 PM #103
rollinfunk

rollinfunk will become famous soon enough
thanks for the info. i have a job interview in CO next week so I'm hoping to start applying all the reading i've been doing for the past 2-3 years! (I'm currently it a not-so-friendly state) on the east coast so i've only been researching. Will definitely use this as my starting point!! thanks again for helping everyone!

Old 08-29-2016, 08:21 AM #104
Team Microbe
Banned

Team Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby021 View Post
Most excellent Team Microbe. I have done shit load of research on different growing mediums and personally organic is the way to go. You setting a great example of that.

Thanks much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri_Cho_Me View Post
This is awesome! Definitely a money saver.

Im just getting started and plan on using FF Happy Frog, so I will probably end up using it, but buying the no till ingredients over time.

Thanks for sharing!
Tri_Cho_Me

Old 09-05-2016, 05:19 AM #105
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed man, got the girls looking perfect

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Old 09-08-2016, 05:40 AM #106
Team Microbe
Banned

Team Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to all
week 8

So as many of you may already know, I've been experimenting with shilajit resin in the garden this cycle and have laid off 90% of my previous inputs as a test to see what this soil can really do when left alone. Asides from restoring mineral nutrition every now and again through kelp or shilajit, this cycle has been getting water only every 2-3 days of the week:

The One

GG4

The One

The One - day 42 a branch broke over it's own weight. It was too late by the time I found it, so I chopped it down for an early sample. Surprisingly strong for being so early too

The One

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:20 AM #107
Slickdeez16

Slickdeez16 is on a distinguished road
What happened to your shilajit thread?

Old 09-09-2016, 04:51 AM #108
maxmurder

maxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nice

Old 09-09-2016, 04:06 PM #109
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
That GG4 and The One are looking amazing TM, between this thread and Lapides, you guys have me convinced to go no-till. Will need to wait a few more months to start it but I'm 1000% making the transition.

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:48 PM #110
HAZE FIEND

HAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the rough
wow absolutely brilliant thread! team microbe has some serious knowledge n some serious growin skills! thanks team microbe!

Last edited by HAZE FIEND; 09-12-2016 at 12:48 PM..

Thread Closed