What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eu estou vindo para a Bahia-coming to Bahia next week!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eu estou vindo para a Bahia por 2 ou 3 semanas nesta segunda-feira .... não pode esperar! Vou ficar em Salavador por alguns dias depois ficar alguns lugares diferentes no litoral e talvez alguns dias nas montanhas.
Se houver pessoas IC nessa área por favor me avise e talvez possamos fazer contato.
Todas as dicas de locais na busca de alguma erva daninha não seria apreciada, bem .... eu tenho alguns amigos lá, mas não muitas pessoas que são fumantes assim não consigo postar qualquer.
Agradecemos antecipadamente a sua ajuda .... Desculpe se a tradução é uma merda!

I am coming to Bahia for 2 or 3 weeks on monday....can't wait! I will stay in Salavador for a few days then stay a few different places on the coast and maybe a few days in the hills.
If there are any IC people in that area please let me know and we can maybe make contact.
Any tips from locals on finding some weed there would be appreciated as well....I have a few friends there but not many who are smokers so cant post any.
Thanks in advance for your help.... JBo ;]

Nugz

Hey there.

Make sure to visit Chapada Diamantina. Word is the "Capão" region is known for good herbs, all sorts of local and imported varieties grown over there. It should be easy to find herbs. High quality herbs, maybe not so easy...

Good luck and have a good, safe time.

PS: You no longer go to jail for smoking weed here in Brazil. But don't make it easy for them to bust you. Smoke safe. If you do get busted the cops will usually give you a lecture on the spot, but IF they are bastards and decide to take you in to the station, the most that will happen is you'll have to pay a fine, maybe a couple hundred bucks and a couple of hours later you are free to go.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Boa viagem. Voce tem sorte. Eu so conhesco Rio, entoun, nao posso lhe ajudar. Mas, maconha no Rio esta ruim. Sempre, eu trago maconha minha.

wuendy

Boa!!!
Aquí o amigo falo da chapada diamantina, o pasaje ta saindo a 50 reais e o viajen demora 8 hora, la vc encontra maconha un poco melhor, a chapada ta no mato e fica maís fácil.
Em salvador pode procurar no peliorinho, centro histórico da cidade, pregunta como cegar a arrosinha, e un lugar onde a polica nao entra maís ta tudo bem, la e otro mundo,no fike solsinho na área , poderesultar perigoso..... Pegue algún amigobrasileiro, tome una cerbeija no lugar eolhe, a maconha ta ai.... La nao e tal boamaís ten pra pasear unos días ..
as maconhas que vai axar la tudas levan dementes , si guardar algumas eu com muito praser Faría a troca cm vc....eu so español, moré un tempo no salvador, disculpa a traduccao, si leva dementes trocó por manga rosa, ella e oyiginarea de la....
Tenha un bonito viajem cara, vai gostar .....
:wave:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was great advice......I love Brasil.......Blasted on Sativa rite now...In a most beatiful place....Obrigado Amigos ;] ;] ;]

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics from Bahia

Some pics from Bahia

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of what I was smoking in Brasil...I had a great time and will post up some more pictures of my visit and what I saw and enjoyed....when I get more time.
Thanks for all the tips everyone!
Só pensei que eu ia postar algumas fotos do que eu estava fumando no Brasil ... Eu tive um grande momento e vai postar mais algumas fotos da minha visita e que eu vi e gostei .... quando eu ficar mais tempo.
Obrigado por todas as dicas de todos!
JBo ;] :comfort::tiphat:

Attachments

• SDC10599.jpg
    SDC10599.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC10603.jpg
    SDC10603.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 48
  • SDC10618.jpg
    SDC10618.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 47

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I got it all from Growers and Friends so wasn't the usual crappy brick u see so much in Brasil. ;]

Scrogerman

Veteran
Did you take any bubblebags, i was reading a mag a while ago where canadians were teaching jamaicans how to make bubblehash or so thats how i was reading things, thats prolly wrong, but 'Jamaican Gum' it was called. sure you saw the magazine?
I bet some of that Brazilian Herb would make for some fine bubble & BHO etc, did you see any concentrates like this etc whilst you were there bro! ;) I envy ya man! One day id love to visit Brazila.
Cheers for now!!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No I didn't but wished I had as the bud was very cheap and was quite resinous compared to lots of 'brown weed'. Will defo take some whenever I return. Its a lovely country to visit,for many reasons...hope u get there one day! bless JBo ;]

Scrogerman

Veteran
No I didn't but wished I had as the bud was very cheap and was quite resinous compared to lots of 'brown weed'. Will defo take some whenever I return. Its a lovely country to visit,for many reasons...hope u get there one day! bless JBo ;]

yeah nice one man, glad you enjoyed your trip, sounded wicked. Lucky bugger!;)

Sandnut

Hey guys! I'll be going to Brazil with some friends in a couple of days and I will be spending most of the time in Rio de janeiro.

im wondering if theres are any safe ways for us tourist to score some regular green over there, where to go? We want to stay out of the fabelas and all that.

also how tolerated is weed over there? is possesion of small amount of weed a severe crime or can one simply pay off the cops?

We should really be smart and not risk to get in to some kind of troubble, but were spending over a month there and we will also be celebrating new years eve, A lil extra fun would be nice, help much appriciated.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah stay away from the favela's unless u r known there!...Safer to ask young Skater/surfer type people at parks etc or people smoking on the beach...Be discreet and don't buy it without looking first if u can.
Lots of people smoke in Brasil and Police have bigger things to deal with usually....It may cost a bribe if they catch you with a big bag though! Be polite to the Police as they dont F--k about! Good luck.

Sandnut

tought id make an update just to tell you guys that I made it back in one piece lol!
I had a really good time there, kinda fell inlove with Brazil, for many reasons i find life there so nice, will defenetly go back there. I was having a hard time finding smoke when the police was at war with the favelas cleaning up and all that, seemed like every drugdealer in the city went to hide lol. After getting to know some locals it was all sorted out, it wasnt any top notch weed but hey, good for being brazilian, and it was sooo cheap....:)

Zedux

Yo guys, when they procure vierao here in Brazil will buy from this herb dealers not pretas.aqui in Brazil has great Groowers and buy the best strains inportadas.eu have many seeds planted outdoor Sativa pura.que care becomes huge and something I'm here.