What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The BuBBLeGuM Thread

GT55

Yo ALL,

has anyone experience with the strain BuBBLeGuM from Serious Seeds etc.?
Please post some nice pics and your opinion about it, if you know somethin about.

CheerZz

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
if you want bubblegum then there is no other than serious seeds, i have tried most others including thseeds version which is mediocre at best

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yea ive grown all of serious's strains many many times, their the most reliable homogenous strains on the market, very commercialy orientated though and hermie free which is becoming more and more of a rarity as everyone compramises their lines more and more with feminised genetics

That Thread was Bined. Hopefully this one will stay on track. I have grown 2 of Simons Strains AK47 and Kali Mist. The ak is very good the Kali is some of the best I have.

Tell me how you are able to speak on the bubblegum when you admittedly have not ever grown it?

You cheer lead with no experience on the subject!

Bubblegum from serious has full blown hermies,,,anybody claiming otherwise is a flat out liar!

BTW it's binned not bined!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the fuck is your problem stop following me troll. I never said I did I just Know Simon's work he is in the top 5 for breeders. You must have gotten a Knockoff or don't know how to grow. Go make your own thread about how much you hate BG im sure everyone will join you there.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Tell me how you are able to speak on the bubblegum when you admittedly have not ever grown it?

You cheer lead with no experience on the subject!

Bubblegum from serious has full blown hermies,,,anybody claiming otherwise is a flat out liar!

BTW it's binned not bined!

somedaysoon,
you need to stop trolling people or get yourself banned

C

Cracky

Here's a couple of Bubblegum, Vermont Cut

Here's a couple of Bubblegum, Vermont Cut

at 56 days.

Oh ya, they are the tastiest, nicest smelling herbs and have a great stone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_2531.jpg
    100_2531.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2533.jpg
    100_2533.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 8

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a beautifull BG you got there cracky you will enjoy her im sure.Anything I have grown or smoked from Simon was very good to excellent. I had 3 AK47 and 3 Kali Mist 2 Satia dom and 1 Indica dom no hermie there as well. I have photos of all.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubblegum is a strain id like to try in the future simon knows his shit ive got 2 kali mist males of his and they are beautiful..

GumNut

GT55, sorry I don't have pics yet(new pc and no digi cam) but I've grown Serious BG since the 90's along with THseeds version and some of BOG's.

What do you want to know?

It is my fav strain of all time.

U

ureapwhatusow

got a pack og BG from the dam

started with 3 seed

1 is a hybrid, looked really nice in foewr a cpl weeks when a branch of full male flowers emerge, he/she is back in reveg.

the other two females are in flowering finishing up

one is a hybrid, sweet vague gum smelling, decent bud structure.

the other is an indica seems to go forever? i think its 10 weeks in unless fucked up the dates (perpetual)

fucking smells like bubbalicious and has mounds of indica flower clusters, dense as fuck she is swelling now if she is anything like she seems im in fucking love
album.php

real PITA to clone this one the hybrid was a breeze

Last edited:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have Serious Bubblegum going right now. Quite stretchy and very vigorous. Serious Bubblegum is extremely stable. No hybrid vigor effect being that it is inbred. But it still grows nicely. Some are stretchy,some are not. The one in the pic is in a 3.1 gallon pot and just under the 5 foot mark. It grew over 3.5 feet in under a month. Once flipped to 12/12 it was slow to respond. The 1st couple weeks it just stretched,and stretched some more. Then all of a sudden BOOM,bud spots all over the place. Has good crystal production and the smell
all depends on which pheno`s you are blessed with. Hope this helps..Keep It Green! Almost forgot,in the pic the plant was at 5 weeks :joint:

Attachments

• GEDC0253.JPG
    GEDC0253.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
  • GEDC0252.JPG
    GEDC0252.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 7
  • GEDC0257.JPG
    GEDC0257.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GEDC0249.JPG
    GEDC0249.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
U

ureapwhatusow

I have Serious Bubblegum going right now. Quite stretchy and very vigorous. Serious Bubblegum is extremely stable. No hybrid vigor effect being that it is inbred. But it still grows nicely. Some are stretchy,some are not. The one in the pic is in a 3.1 gallon pot and just under the 5 foot mark. It grew over 3.5 feet in under a month. Once flipped to 12/12 it was slow to respond. The 1st couple weeks it just stretched,and stretched some more. Then all of a sudden BOOM,bud spots all over the place. Has good crystal production and the smell
all depends on which pheno`s you are blessed with. Hope this helps..Keep It Green! Almost forgot,in the pic the plant was at 5 weeks :joint:

nice plants, your look like the pheno i am calling a hybrid cause it doesnt look to be true indica

i dont know maybe i used the wrong verbiage but i have indy leaning and some not so indy leaning plants ones that look almost identical to the ak47 kush mix i crossed in the 90's

im siure the seeds are legit they were bought over the counter in the dam

if bubblegum is true idy why am i gettin variations in the plants?

the white russian and kali seem on point as far as growth appearence ect.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/45423xmas_on_halloween.jpg

Nokturnal

I grew WL Doublegum, two sativa phenos below, smells of a very mild pink bubblegum, like it says, its not too bad of a plant, running it again to see the variation of phenos the seeds produce.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts