What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 labs pinapple express

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stonescafe

has anybody here grown this is the only info i can find anymore info is appreciated espically with the yield Pineapple Express

Mostly Indica
Growing: Indoors / outdoors
Flowering: 45 days
THC: (18%)
Genotype: Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure
5 Seeds per packet

NEW limited stock, Pineapple Express it's awesome, Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized. What more can you ask for.
Pineapple Express, are high-grade marijuana seeds that were previously extremely rare. True smokers appreciate the delicate and sweet characteristics
These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.
Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance

S

stonescafe

oh well take it by the response this is a load of ballshit but i ordered a pk anyways

M

MEDI-EVIL

h3ad seeds was working on a p/e project,not sure what happens if someone brings the name out first.can he still use it..

sounds nice all the same,how much are the seeds bro..

me.

amoril

:nono::crazy::angrymod:

First red flag should be

if they claim NO one knows for sure....not only is that blatantly admitting thievery of the genetics, it demonstrates their complete lack of knowledge of what that seed is. Theyve basically just sold a name...

:noway::monkeyeat

S

stonescafe

5 fem seeds £39.99 thought fuck it why not might be good worth a go also got THAI SUPER SKUNK 5 Reg SEEDS and white widow x 1 fem for free so it aint so bad man

M

mrcoco

pineapple express up my ass,lol yeah sure
just another company who want to make money

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
The name game is some bullshit these days there was some ObamaBud at a club I just visited for the first time and when I asked the lineage, she said it was it's own strain never crossed. I started to laugh in her face.

amoril

The name game is some bullshit these days there was some ObamaBud at a club I just visited for the first time and when I asked the lineage, she said it was it's own strain never crossed. I started to laugh in her face.

duh, the lineage was implied

1/2 durban x 1/2 thai x 1/2 cali O

lol lmao, that was a joke:woohoo:

greenhead

Veteran

Obamabud is probably a ruderalis, a little, shitty midget plant with almost no potency, and a THC content of less than 1%. And it hermies everytime, plus it takes 15 weeks to flower.
:laughing::wave:

mazzakush

Some pineapple is really dank.

However, that breeders stuff looks like overpriced shit. key words-
"Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering"
"Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance"

and finally-
"What more can you ask for. "

move on

master shake

"if that blue oyster shit meet that afghan kush and had a baby, and meanwhile northern lights meet some super red snowflake shit, and some how those 2 babies meet and FUCKED this would be the shit they birth" PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, that's all you need!

S

stonescafe

has anybody here grown this is the only info i can find anymore info is appreciated espically with the yield Pineapple Express

Mostly Indica
Growing: Indoors / outdoors
Flowering: 45 days
THC: (18%)
5 Seeds per packet

NEW limited stock, Pineapple Express it's awesome, Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized. What more can you ask for.
Pineapple Express, are high-grade marijuana seeds that were previously extremely rare. True smokers appreciate the delicate and sweet characteristics
These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.
Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance

ok this is a total load of ballshit wish i never bought em they have no yield whatsoever ill be lucky to get a few oz off 4 plants.i threw the other g13 labs seeds in the trash.what a rip off only good thing is they do finnish in 45 days thats about the only truth they have goin for em g13 labs:fsu:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for the follow up and honesty it

what sounds too good to be true often is but we always hope to strike gold with a good offer
i guess thats human nature

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Grew a feminised G13 Labs Super Skunk and it had a skunky hash taste, and very good yield. The buzz reminded me of stuff I had in the mid 70's. Very nice and wish I kept a cutting.

P

Perpetual

At the Pineapple Express world premiere afterparty, the more public one just across the street from the theater right by UCLA (there were 2 afterparties.) They had on the cocktail tables matches and papers, some chocolate cinnamon altoids for some reason, and a bong. But what was most interesting to my buddy who took this picture, was the ashtray full of cannabis seeds! He of course poured the tray into his pocket and calmly went over to enjoy some of the epic munchies. I'll let you guys know what comes of them as he doesn't grow!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts