What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Outdoor grow 2011

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Backyard Boogie at its finest.

6 flowerhouse greenhouses. 150sqft each.
1 plant per flowerhouse
400-600 gals of soil per plant.
will be brewing teas for these lovely ladies in my 300gal rez.

I have a lot of strains available that are REAL big right now i just dont know what im going to run... was thinking

1. Super Lemon Haze - greenhouse
2.Chem DD - Rez
3.SSSDH- Rez
4.Mango haze - MNS
5.DSD - ganja D
6.LVPK

Anyone have any input to how these strains react at 42 degrees north in the northeast? curious as to how resistant these strains are to mold outside. really humid in my area, and they will be in greenhouses!! granted i could throw a huge fan in each or maybe even a dehumidifier if it came down to it.

Heres the pics just finished setting these bitches up a few hours ago let me know what you think! Theres a 200gal smartpot in one of the flowerhouses so you can get an idea of how large they are! 14ft ceiling height at center point. 10ft diameter and only 450 per unit.

6greenhouses.jpg

backyarkboogie.jpg

flowerhousegreenhouse.jpg

200galgreenhouse.jpg

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Not to worried about the neighbors or thieves. Im setting up a mean fence for my 3 year old Shepherd. He will constantly patrol for me. Plus i have IFR game cameras 2 of them.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
with a greenhouse i can push these plants till the 1st of november which is plenty of time to finish any of these strains. what im worried about is MOLD

Joeski

Now thats what im talking about... nice work bro.. cant wait too see how this progresses

E

emerald city

Nice operation bro.Apears you dont do anything smalle eh...Ive worked a few greenhouses in my day,mold will be an issue unless you got air flow and maybe a heater...more then 20 degrees in temp dif and water will percipitate out of the air"dew"..Atleast get a large fan hooked up to a humidistat...
As for breeds ,if you get a chance to run either the "mob" or the " donkey dick" as vthese breeds finish up here in maine by mid august......
gOOD luck to yah,allways cool to watch one of your projects in the works ..
peace/out E/C

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Nice operation bro.Apears you dont do anything smalle eh...Ive worked a few greenhouses in my day,mold will be an issue unless you got air flow and maybe a heater...more then 20 degrees in temp dif and water will percipitate out of the air"dew"..Atleast get a large fan hooked up to a humidistat...
As for breeds ,if you get a chance to run either the "mob" or the " donkey dick" as vthese breeds finish up here in maine by mid august......
gOOD luck to yah,allways cool to watch one of your projects in the works ..
peace/out E/C

i was thinking 1 of those cheap heaters from walmart 1 per greenhouse. that should work come september. also ill hook up a massive fan in each.

E

emerald city

i was thinking 1 of those cheap heaters from walmart 1 per greenhouse. that should work come september. also ill hook up a massive fan in each.
What we did was use a small blue flame,no vent, propane heater and hooked it up to grill tanks..Had a double peice of pipe made up so you had 2 tanks online.Dont want to run out when the temps are below freezing,but that another story.
Yup and a big fan hooked up to a temp/humidistat.thatelwork

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
so i live right down town and these greenhouses are clearly visible from the street.

Neighbors are flipping the fuck out kids all over the neighborhood and 6 giant greenhouses the next house over... Im going to be running into security issues this fall. i can feel it already. Landlord got all excited that im growin medical pot and decided to tell his buddies in town. so ya pretty much everyone in my town knows what im doing. assholes

I told the undercover state trooper neighbor that if i catch anyone out here im going to hold them at gunpoint and give him a call. he laughed lol.

hopefully the 4 german shepherds, game cameras and motion lights will work! security to the max!

sucks it has to be this way. but hey what am i to do now? thinking about setting up 6 more greenhouses lol i just got another patient. see what the neighbors think then. I think its funny how im legal and they hate hate hate. ill be sure to shake the shit out of the 200gal chemsour everyday just to get the stench out into the neighborhood. "mom why does the neighbors house always smell like skunk" lol

im done ranting

Damn man props to the grow and everything but I don't think I could handle something like that where practically your whole side of town knows whats growing in your backyard.

Even though its legal i'd still be a little nervous, but thats just me

McDank8O5

see what your local building codes are for fence heights, and max your fence out! That's a dick move of your landlord. Stay on your toes, happy growing:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts